Invitation

Monday Afternoon, Kaiwara Academy.

The weekend is over. It was back to Kaiwara Academy. Kagari was now back in school sitting among his classmates in his History class with their history teacher, Mr. Shido.

 Shido

Mr. Shido was a tall thin man in his late 20's wearing a black pinstripe suit along with a yellow tie and black framed glasses. As he was teaching his class, Kagari looked beside him to see his childhood friend, Rei Miyamoto taking notes in her notebook with an disgusted look on her face.

Kagari: (What's wrong with Rei? As a matter of fact, what's up with everyone in the class)

Kagari looked around to see his classmates just staring at Mr. Shido with joyful and hypnotized expressions

Mr. Shido:Mr Sanashi.

Kagari gets up from his seat.

Kagari:Yes, Mr. Shido?

Mr. Shido:Answer this question, How many people died during The Black Death? And how long did it The Black Death last?

Kagari thinks to himself before answering the question.

Kagari: The Black Death lasted from 1346-1353, resulting in the deaths of 75-200 million people in Eurasia, North Africa.

Mr. Shido:Correct. Good to know that one of my student is paying attention. Now, next question.

Kagari sits down as Mr. Shido questions another student. When he wasn't looking, Rei taps Kagari's shoulder to get his attention and he leans over.

Kagari: Yeah, what's up, Rei?

Rei:Hey listen, please don't trust him.

Kagari: Why not?

Rei: I'll tell you soon. But, please tell me you won't ever trust him.

Kagari:Hmmm. Okay.

Rei:Thank you.

Hallway, Lunchtime

After history class was over, Kagari and Rei were walking down the hallway towards the school cafeteria for lunchtime

Kagari: Rei, why did you say you don't want me to trust Mr. Shido?