Nazeér Kugoru

Kagari:Hey guys

Kagari:Hey guys. If you saw the latest chapter then you know what happened. You're probably wondering who was that guy Crimson was talking about. I'll tell you everything know.

To start off, his name is Nazeér Kugoru

To start off, his name is Nazeér Kugoru. He was a student at my old school before I got transferred. I'll be blunt, Nazeér is the definition of a sadistic sociopath. He's cruel, manipulative, inconsiderate, spoiled, and ruthless. That's just few of the many things Nazeér is.

Around school, Nazeér was always seen skipping class, smoking, vandalizing school property, fighting, and many other violations. His family was rumored to have connections with the Yakuza. Which he wasn't secretive about. The police were always called to the school thanks to him, he would start and instigate fights with anyone. The police had to arrest him because he beat a student within an inch of his life with a steel pipe. He loved making someone weaker than him suffer.

It was also known that he had a criminal record which he said consisted of Robbery, Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Domestic Abuse, and Attempted Murder.

He loved flirting with the female students, and whenever anyone would turn him down, he would get violent and yell at them and even grab at them and drag them away until he was stopped by teachers and other students.

He had a girlfriend for a while as well. But he abused and harassed her when no one was around. Eventually, she was taken away from him and he never got her back.

He was even known for starting an underground ability cage match where they're known for beating each other mercilessly. His antics eventually gained him a small gang of followers who he didn't give damn about them. He pretends to care for others and when he doesn't need you anymore, he gets rid of you.

He was also accused of running an illegal drug ring somewhere in town, but the charges were dropped due to the witnesses going.....

"Missing"

But, I never told you about his run in with Me, Crimson, Fury, and Maverick. One day, he came up to Fury's sister and starting flirting with her, but then he started getting violent and Fury ended up in a fight with him and he beat Nazeér pretty badly, which didn't sit well with him. One day, he and his gang were planning to jump Fury so Me, Crimson, and Maverick came to help him and we ended up driving him back.

Nazeér wasn't okay with this, he wanted all four of us dead. But then my transfer happened and I wasn't able to be there for my boys. But, they were okay.

The day Nazeér died was the day where he planned to kill Fury, Crimson, and Maverick and when he found where I was he was going to kill me as well. But that night, he was shot dead in that club. That's the story of Nazeér Kugoru. But, I still wonder....

Kagari: Who killed him?

Kagari In An All Girl SchoolOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara