Filler: Girls at the Pool

The Next Morning, Sakura was on the balcony taking in the morning breeze and she looks at a picture of her mother and the child version of her.

Sakura: Can you see me, Mom? We finally get to sing here.

Sakura closes her eyes and remembers herself practicing piano with her mother.

Sakura's Mother: Sakura. Music has the power to make people happy.

Kid Sakura:Mmhmm!

Sakura was now looking at herself in the mirror while holding the picture of her and her mother.

Sakura:The power to make people happy.

Sakura lays back in her bed and smiles.

Sakura: I wonder what Kagari's up too right now

Claire's Summer Home

After eating breakfast, Kagari put on his outfit which was a black jacket, pants, and a very dark gray shirt and left home and walked to Claire's Summer Home which was a large mansion

After eating breakfast, Kagari put on his outfit which was a black jacket, pants, and a very dark gray shirt and left home and walked to Claire's Summer Home which was a large mansion..obviously.

Kagari:So this is Claire's house.

Kagari knocked on the door where he was introduced with a butler.

Butler:And who might you be, sir

Kagari: Good morning, sir. I'm Kagari Sanashi. Claire Harvey told me to meet her here. She has something important to tell me.

Butler: Ah, you're the boy Ms. Harvey wanted to meet. Right this way sir.

The Butler and Kagari walk inside of the mansion where he looked at all of the fancy and important looking objects in the mansion.

Kagari: (Hmmm. Nice house, Claire.)

The Butler points to a door that leads to the pool area.

Butler:You will find Ms. Harvey and her associates residing by the pool.

Kagari:Okay, thank you sir.

Butler: My pleasure sir.

Claire's Summer Home, Pool Area