Preparations for The Training Camp

Boys Dorm, Kagari's Room

In the boys dorm, Kagari was in his room packing his belongings as he will be attending the school training camp in Okinawa, along with Lin, Morro, Izumi, Nick, and some of the other boys in the dorm

In the boys dorm, Kagari was in his room packing his belongings as he will be attending the school training camp in Okinawa, along with Lin, Morro, Izumi, Nick, and some of the other boys in the dorm. Now that finals were over, students had 3 options..

1.) If they passed their finals, they are allowed to attend the training camp.

2.) If they failed the final, they would have to spend the summer taking make-up classes with The Math Teacher, Ms. Homiko.

3.) If they passed but don't want to attend camp, they are to leave the school within the week.

Kagari packed his essentials, extra clothes, bento from his mom, water, his laptop, a manga series he had yet to finish, hygenic materials, his black kimono,  and his plane ticket.

Kagari: Alright, the trip is tommorow and my bags are packed and ready to go. I should check on the others.

Kagari leaves his room to check on the others. He knocks on the door to Lin's room.

Kagari: Hey Lin, you need help packing.

Lin: Yeah, sure. I could use a hand. Come in.

Kagari opens the door

Lin's Room

Kagari: Oh, so this is what your room looks like

Kagari: Oh, so this is what your room looks like. I haven't even decorated mine yet.

Lin: Hey man, can you help me push this?

Kagari: Sure, I'm coming.

Lin and Kagari start pushing this heavy cabinet out of the way in his closet.

Kagari: Hehe. Don't tell me you're bringing the entire cabinet on the trip with you, Lin.

Lin: No, course not. I just put something behind the cabinet that I want to bring with me on the trip.

Kagari: Cool. So what is it.

Lin: You'll see.

Behind the cabinet was a small green box with a gold lock on it. He pulls a key out of his pocket and twisted the lock and opens it to reveal a picture of 2 people.