Memories

In the hallway, a beautiful girl with a slender figure, large breasts, blonde hair, and ice blue eyes was walking until she stopped and looked outside the window. Her name is Silvia Lautreamont.

She was thinking to herself.

Silvia:It has been a long time since then...

Flashback 10 years ago.

A young Silvia was sitting under a tree crying in pain over her bleeding cut leg while clutching a dragon plushtoy.

Silvia:Lancelot....

???:Hey, are you okay?

Just then a little boy came out of the trees he had short black hair and light grey eyes. This is Little Kagari.

Little Kagari: Hey. Are you lost? Why are you crying? Oh, let me guess. You came here to find out what your ability is.

The girl nods her head and little kagari notices the cut on the girls leg.

Little Kagari:You shouldn't be here all banged up like that. You should go home and try again another day.

Silvia: I'll never give up! I can't quit! I've come too far to turn back. I came here to learn my ability and that's what I'm gonna do!

Little Kagari: Oh I get it now, you must have come really far to get here. It must have been difficult.

Silvia nods.

Little Kagari: Well, if that's the case, let me carry you and we can both learn our abilities together.

Silvia blushes and gets on his back.

Little Kagari:Okay, here we go.

Kagari and Silvia walk towards the place where they will learn they're abilities.

Silvia:(Back then, I made an unbreakable promise to that boy. I swore I'd become a valiant Knight. I'll never forget the day I ran into that boy. It was right after my 7th birthday. I traveled so far to get there, in the hope that I would be given an ability that could help me achieve my ambitions. That boy....

Silvia:(I wonder what he's up to now. Now that I think about it, I think I caught the name of his ability. I believe it was called...)

Silvia: One for All

Silvia: One for All...