New Enemies Rising

Unnamed Island, Night

On an uninhabited Island off the coast of Japan, a secret project is under progession. Multiple men in dark uniforms can be seen transporting several sealed cases of what appears to be a glowing green light into the depths of the jungle.

A man can be seen watching over the transporters. He was a tall man with black and white tattoos all over his tan skinned toned body along with messy black hair, a silver, black, and orange jacket, piercings, one black glove on his hand with metal sliver straps on his other, and a torn black shirt and jeans with hints of red. He speaks in a raspy voice. This is Kilter.

Kilter Overtkill, Ability: Smolder

Kilter: Make sure you sanitize every last empty container, or I'll slowfry your corpses.

Kilter walks into the jungle and when he comes out, a base can be seen hiding within a crevice in the darkest part of the island.

On top of a cliff another man can be seen watching the base from afar. He is a large, bulky, and extremely muscular man set wide with short, spiky, and sandy blond hair with small black eyes. He has a large scar going across the left side of his face, his left eye replaced with a prosthetic one, and he has another, smaller scar on the right side of his forehead.

 He has a large scar going across the left side of his face, his left eye replaced with a prosthetic one, and he has another, smaller scar on the right side of his forehead

Goto Imasuji, Ability: Pump Up, Villain Name: Muscular

Base, Laboratory