Baby I'm-a Want You*

"Harry, I'm nervous," I whined. We were sat in the back of a black SUV being driven to my first public event accompanying Harry.

" 's alrigh', love," he replied squeezing my thigh. Pretty soon he was intertwining his fingers in mine.

We were preparing to exit the vehicle and make our way into the event. We looked great. Knowing that, my nerves were slowly but surely settling. I had on a pale pink dress with ruffles down the sleeves. Harry, who looked even better than me, was in an all-white suit and a pair of sunglasses that were tinted the same shade of pink as my dress.

 Harry, who looked even better than me, was in an all-white suit and a pair of sunglasses that were tinted the same shade of pink as my dress

We stepped out of the car hand in hand

We stepped out of the car hand in hand. He led me up this large staircase. Camera flashes were everywhere, and the screaming from the fans was hard to ignore. I smiled, loving how excited and supportive all of his fans were. Once we entered the building we were surrounded by drinks and dancing.

"D'ya  fancy a drink?" Harry asked leading me toward the bar. I nodded and continued to walk with him. Once we got out drinks, we made our rounds saying hello to the other partygoers. We eventually decided to head to the dance floor. We both had a few drinks worth of alcohol pumping through our veins.

When Harry drinks there are four stages of "drunk harry." Stage One, Funny Harry: he's random and silly saying stupid things, dancing, stealing other people's accessories to accessorize himself with, etc. Step Two, Flirty/ Horny Harry: he gets flirty and touchy, he wants to cuddle whoever he can. Of course, everyone can tell he's had too much to drink so they don't give him want he wants which leads to stage three. Stage Three, Whiny Harry. He's pouty because no one will touch him as he wants. He gets sad, he cries, he writes his depressing songs. Lastly, there's Stage Four, Sleepy Harry, after all the laughs, the cuddles, and the tears, he's exhausted.

Currently, the party was experiencing Stage One. His spunky comments are what got us out on the dance floor in the first place.

He had wrapped his arm around my waist and groaned, "Feel like Mick Jagger righ' now." I raised my eyebrows in amusement at his comment.

"Fancy a dance with me?" he asked. And that's how I got here. Laughing incredibly hard at the man in front of me showing off the craziest dance moves I had ever seen. The random kicking, the grinding, and the hoots and hollers he made were causing me to laugh so hard my abdomen hurt. I could tell the silliness was beginning to wear off as he kept pulling me in and placing kisses on the exposed skin near my shoulder.