Dead of Night*

this is heavily based on Euphoria Season 2 Ep 1 but I will not make Harry an ass like Nate <3

"Pull over," I coldly stated. "You're drunk," my sister scolded. "And if it's such a fucking problem pull over!" I yelled at her. She angrily swerved into the parking lot of a convince store. When the car stopped, I got out of the car without a word, slamming the door. I watched her quickly back out of the parking lot and drive away.

I stood there for a minute, not knowing what to do. I walked into the store and paced the aisles. My eyes landed on a sleeve of mini powdered donuts. I picked them up and took them up to the register. I dug about two bucks out of my bra and slapped it into the counter. I turned and walked out of the store. The parking curb looked like a good enough place to sit for now. I sat there for a while, drunkenly eating my donuts. Then, I saw Harry Styles drive up to the convenience store and park. He got out of his car and walked through the doors without saying a word to me. About 2 minutes later he was exiting the store. "Hey Y/N," he spoke. I turned to look at him. He had just purchased a six pack of Budweiser. He was extending one of the bottles to me. "Hi," I replied weekly taking the bottle from his hands. "Thanks," I squeaked out as he grabbed himself a drink as well. He towered above me, observing my choice of clothing. I had a tight low cut blue mini dress on and small white high heel sandals. "You going to the party?" he questions. "I was," I hum. "Need a ride?" he asked extending his hand to help me up.

I took his had and he lead me to his truck. He helped me into the passenger seat before running around the vehicle to get in the drivers seat. We drove down the highway, he couldn't keep his wild eyes on the road. He just kept looking over at me. I placed my beer bottle between my thighs. Harry watched as I did so. He held his bottle in his hands and he continued to accelerate. I watched the numbers on the dash board shift from 40...up to 60...90...100 miles per hour. I was feeling a little uneasy. My thighs clenched in nervousness. We were going 120 mph. The beer bottle between my legs slipped from the pressure, spilling its contents across my lower half. "Oh no!" I laughed. Harry watched as I maneuvered my dress.

My underwear was now soaked with beer. In the heat of the moment, and with a burst of confidence, I reached up into my dress and pulled off my wet underwear. Harry's eyes were glued to my actions. When my underwear was removed, he's breath hitched. I gave him a sultry smirk before tossing the white lace into the back seat. I turned and rolled my window down. The wind whipped through my hair. A wide smile spread across my face, which cause Harry to smile too. I shifted in my seat so I could stick my top half out of the window. I felt so free in this moment.

Harry's POV
I watched in amazement as she hung out of the window. My fingers turned the knob on the radio to turn up the volume of the music. I was hypnotized by her, which was rare for me. Everything she did further wound me up. She pulled her body back into the vehicle. Breathless, she stared at me with a drunken smile. I leaned over the center console and kissed her. The recklessness of the situation was fueling my desire for her. We got to the party and quickly exited the car. The second we were in the door, we searched for a bathroom. I pushed open a door. The beach themed walls led me to believe we had found what we were looking for. I pulled her inside, immediately pinning her against the door behind us. My lips attached to her neck, sucking and biting under her ear. She was breathless under me gripping my shoulder and my back.

Her dress was riding up to her hips. Because she took her underwear off in the car, she was bare against me. "I wanna feel you inside me," she spoke so softly. It was angelic. "Oh fuck me," I muttered quickly undoing my belt buckle. I tugged my jeans down so they were around my thighs. Her fingers hooked into my boxers to pull them down a bit too so my erection spring free. Her hand was immediately wrapped around me to pump my shaft a couple times before aligning me at her center. She pushed my tip in. A gasp escaped her lips. I thrusted inside her. My hips moved hard and fast against her. Her back sliding up and down the door slightly with each thrust. She couldn't keep quiet. Small whimpers and gasps were escaping every time I thrusted into her.

Suddenly, there was a bang on the door. "Open up I have to piss," a voice shouted. Immediately her eyes went wide. My hand shot up to cover her mouth as she began to panic. We both knew who was on the other side of that door. It was Kendall. My ex, who I had a rocky relationship with, also Y/N's best friend."Fuck, fuck, fuck," I muttered trying to think quickly. She began to cry under my grasp. "Are you crying?" I asked. She frantically shook her head, she was so scared. I wiped her tears with my thumbs. "Um just a minute," I hollered. "Harry is that you?" Kendall asked. "Yeah," I spoke. "Let me in!" she insisted. Fuck there was no way to get Y/N out of here without Kendall seeing.

My hand covered her mouth so her whimpers wouldn't be heard on the other side of the door.

"Get in the tub"

I left the bathroom once she was concealed in the bathtub. After getting ridiculed by Kendall for taking a shit at a party, I made my way over to the bar, where I could drink, and keep an eye on the bathroom door for when Y/N could make her escape.

Kendall took a solid 20 minutes in the bathroom, which was 20 minutes of me wondering what awful things she could have been doing to Y/N if she found her; however, when Kendall came out of the bathroom Y/N made her escape a few minutes later, unharmed. When she came into my sight again, my jaw clenched and my grip around my beer tightened.

Was I falling in love?
————————————————————————
Dead of Night-Orville Peck