Guitar Man Pt. 3*

Sophie's POV
Harry was back in New York. This time it was for his Halloween concerts. I was so excited to see what Harry would wear but he wouldn't show me. He said he wanted it to be a surprise, but he said I'd love it.

Anne and Gemma were coming to the show tonight. They were going to stay in the guest room of the penthouse. The two of them had arrived earlier today to help get the kids ready for the show tonight and get themselves settled in. Everyone was wearing a halloween costume. Laurie was a Lipton Tea bag. Ruthie was Kermit the Frog. Gemma had on a long black dress, pearls, pointy sunglasses and her hair in a bun on top of her head for her Audrey Hepburn costume. Anne had a red cloak over her black dress for her Little Red Riding Hood costume. I had braids and pom-poms in my hair, dressed in a school girl uniform like Brittany Spears in the Baby One More Time music video.

We had made it to the venue a little behind schedule, so we couldn't see Harry, because he was so adamant about his costume being a surprise. We were led to a clear spot on the floor near the stage where we were going to be standing for the entirety of the show. The three of us rotated holding the kids, bouncing them on our hips to the music.

When the lights went down everyone looked to the stage. The beginning of the Wizard of Oz theme song played. My jaw dropped a bit in surprise. The Wizard of Oz is one of my favorite movies. The band walked out into the stage, Elin was Glinda, Sarah the wicked witch, Mitch the cowardly lion, Ny the scarecrow, Pauli the wizard, and Niji the tin man. I quickly noticed Dorothy was missing. Harry is dressed as Dorothy. I put two and two together. Then here he came, skipping into the stage, a small basket with Toto in his hands. He was in red tights, a gingham dress with little red charms on it and a bow in his hair. He had a very large amount of blush on and a little bit of mascara. He had boots on that looked like the ruby slippers. He looked beautiful.

I was also very turned on by it.

I looked over at the kids, wide grins on their faces as they watched their dad. Gemma and Anne both had proud smiles plastered on their faces as well. He looked and felt amazing and I was so happy for him. He danced around the stage performing his usual set, then at the end of the show, the lights changed color. The music to "Over the Rainbow," began to play. My heart skipped a beat. I love this song, I sing it to the kids almost every night. Harry knows how much it means to me. He's looking straight at me while he sings. I have a very sleepy Ruthie attached to my hip. She's doing her best to stay awake for her dad. I'm rocking her to the music.

Harry's POV
I knew Sophie would love this. And she does I can see it in her eyes. I'm singing her song to her as she rocks our baby girl. My sweet girls. A tear slips down my cheek in admiration of my family watching me. When the song ends i'm thanking the crowd and running off the stage. I cant wait to see her.

Sophie's POV
The second he is leaving the stage Anne is pulling Ruthie from my arms into hers.

"You go see him, Gem and I will take them back to the penthouse and get them cleaned up," she nods.

"Are you sure? You don't have to," I reply. "Yes babe, I saw how you two were looking at each other, go see him. You haven't seen him in what? Two weeks? You too can have the ride back to the flat to yourselves ok?" she tells me.

"Thank you so much!" I reply giving both ladies a hug. "I'll see you lovebugs in a little bit, and I'm bringing daddy home with me," I tell the kids before I'm running back stage.

I run around the hallways and it feels like forever before I'm reading a sign on the door that says "Harry Styles." I'm bursting through the doors, my eyes frantically searching for Harry. When they land on him pulling a water bottle out of the mini fridge, I'm running in that direction. He turns around to see me but before he can say anything I'm in his arms pressing my lips to his. The kiss was deep and passionate. Harry pulls back a little bit, our lips still nearly touching.