Pineapple Princess*

A/N: this gif is important for something that's going to happen later this chapter ;))

"Happy Honeymoon, Honey!" Harry cooed, bringing me out of my slumber.

The sun shined through the thin curtains of our hotel room. My eyes slowly blinked opened to see Harry smiling over me. The second my eyes were open Harry was pressing his lips to mine.

"Want to go down and grab some breakfast?" he asked. I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms.

"Sure pretty boy let me get ready," I smiled.
He kissed me one more time before swinging his legs over the side of the bed and standing beside it. He held his hand out to me to help me up too.

He followed me to the bathroom attached to our bedroom. We brushed our teeth together, making faces at each other in the mirror.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower if you'd like to join," I stated before reaching into the shower and turning the water on.

"I'd love too," he smiled.

Once out of our shower, I got dressed in a green sundress and chunky sandals. Harry was in a cream colored button up short sleeve shirt with light pink board shorts.

We walked together down to the resort's restaurants. We chose this little bar right off of the beach. Harry and I ordered blueberry pancakes and fresh squeezed orange juice.

"What do you want to do today?" Harry asked after a bite of pancakes.

"Maybe go to the pool, I kinda wanna try the swim up bar. It sounds fun," I spoke.

"Sounds good," Harry hummed.
————————————————————————
We headed back up to the suite and changed into our bathing suits. I changed into a yellow bikini and watched my self in the full body mirror that was in the corner of our bedroom where I stood. The top tied behind my back, but I couldn't reach it.

"Harry!" I called. I watched in the mirror as Harry appeared in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Yeah?" he asked. I turned to look at him, holding the untied bikini in place.

"Will you tie this please?" I asked. He was up off the door frame in a second and making his way over to me. I watched his face as it twisted in concentration while he tied my top.

"There you go," he smiled before pressing a kiss to my bare shoulder, then to my neck, and my jawline. His thumb and pointer finger grabbed my chin and turned my face to the side so he could then place a kiss to my lips.

"You ready?" I hummed. He nodded in agreement.

When we got down to the pool we laid out our beach towels onto a couple of lounge chairs. I set my tote bag down next to a chair and pulled out a bottle of sunscreen.

"C'mhere, pretty boy," I gestured for Harry to come closer to me.

"Sunscreen." I instructed holding out the bottle to him.