Sunflower Vol. 6* (Short)

The sound of the kids laughter in the kitchen rang through the house as they danced to Shaggy's "It Wasn't Me."

I was upstairs in the laundry room switching the loads, putting a load into the washing machine, and folding the clothes I had just removed from the dryer. I popped my hip out to help me carry the laundry basket full of freshly cleaned clothes to Harry's and I's room.

Suddenly, I felt a pinch on my hip and two strong arms wrap around me from behind. I gasped, Harry's actions taking me by surprise.

"Whatcha doing, pretty girl?" he hummed in my ear.

"What's it look like?" I retorted. I turned around so I was facing him. He pulled the laundry basket from my hands and set it on the ground.

"What are yo–" I began but was cut off when he grabbed my hips and swiftly lifted me onto the dryer. He parted my legs and stood between them.

"The kids are occupied for now. I'd like some sugar, Sugar, " he quipped. I smiled and shook my head before pressing my finger to his nose.

"Boop!" I teased. He smiled at my actions. His arms wrapped around me, palms resting right above my ass. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Guess I could love on ya for a little bit..." I said pretending to think about whether I wanted to or not. I very much did want too. Since the kids were born our sex life had drastically changed. My hand cupped his face and I gently rubbed my thumb over his cheek. His stubble scratched at my thumb.

"Love this on you," I spoke.

"It kinda makes you look like...what's the word? oh, a dilf," I giggled causing him to giggle at my stupid joke too.

"Glad it's doin' it for ya, Sunflower," he smiled. I leaned in and kissed him, both of us smiling into the kiss.

My hands found their way under his shirt and my fingers lightly traced over his skin. I moved to unbutton his pants without breaking the kiss. I slid to the very front of the dryer, so our pelvises would touch. I took harry's hands in mine and led them to the waistline of my pants to silently tell him to help me get my pants off.
He took the hint and pulled my jeans off my body. He pulled away from the kiss for a moment to catch his breath.

"Fuck the song is over, we've probably got one or two more before they lose interest," he complained.

"We'll have to make it quick," I quipped and winked at him.

He reached down to move my underwear over and lined himself up at my entrance. He groaned as I took him inside of me. I clung onto him, my nails digging into his shoulder blades. He threw his head back in pleasure as he began to roughly thrust himself into me.

My mouth fell open and a moan bubbled up in my throat. He was quick to attach his lips to mine to muffle the sounds of pleasure my body was releasing.

I leaned into his ear and whispered, "love the way you fill me up so good, so full," I hummed.

"Fuck, baby," he grunted continuing to fuck up into me. I reached down between us to rub my clit.

"Mmm 's my baby touching herself?" he asked. I whined in response.

"Such a fucking gorgeous sight. I could cum right now," he groaned. My fingers worked my clit faster. My eyes squeezed shut as my orgasm began to take over. I felt myself clenching around Harry's cock.

"Fuck, Sunflower," he grunted as he released into me. I began to move my hips against him as we both rode out our highs.

When we both finished, we sat there, him still inside me, catching our breath.

"That was good, baby. Real good," he laughed into the side of my head where his cheek was pressed. My hands lazily stroked his back.

"Mommy! Mommy!" one of the little ones yelled out, causing me and Harry to jump up quickly cleaning ourselves and pulling our clothes back on.

We exited the laundry room to see our two kids running towards us. They both jumped into Harry's arms. He rested one on each side of his body.

"Did your dancehall runout?" he asked. They both violently nodded their heads yes causing me and Harry to laugh at them.

"Then let's go back to the kitchen and fix that problem," Harry spoke. We walked to the kitchen, both kids still sat on his hips. He got the music playing again and set the children down so they could dance. Harry grabbed my waist and pulled me into dance with him. The four of us swayed around the kitchen. Harry would place the occasional peck to my lips which would make the kids groan in disgust. We'd laugh at their reactions.

"Ya know what, Sunflower?" Harry whispered in my ear.

"What?" I whispered back.

"I couldn't want you any more."
——————————————————————
Sunflower Vol. 6 - Harry Styles