California King Bed*

Sofia's POV

The second the two of us had made it through the door, I was pressed against it. Harry's lips pressed roughly against mine. His tongue slipped into my mouth. The kiss was very sloppy and needy. I felt his prominent boner pressed against me. I pulled away for a second to catch my breath.

"Where did all this come from?" I laughed breathlessly. Harry's chest rose and fell rapidly.

"Where'd this come from?! All night you were driving me wild in this silky number and with that diamond 'round your neck, fuck..." he trailed off. I smirked, looking up at him through my eyelashes. He pushed me back into the wall before hungrily kissing me again. I hummed against his lips and pushed him off again.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I whispered. He eagerly nodded at me. I bolted towards the bedroom; Harry was hot on my heels. I was throwing off articles of clothing on my way there. First, the bun in my hair was let down, then came my shoes. I left my dress in a puddle on the floor around the corner Harry had yet to round. When he did and he saw the dress I heard him curse under his breath. His eyes trailed from the dress on the floor, up to the bed where I was sprawled out in only my panties and the diamond necklace on my neck. The dress I had worn tonight was backless, so I didn't wear a bra, only a pair of lacy white underwear. Harry paused for a moment to take me in. He quickly removed the rest of his clothing before crawling over me onto the bed.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good you won't be able to walk for days," he whispered seductively. I bit my lip at his words. He began to slowly leave a trail of kisses down my body. My underwear was removed, and he traced his fingers up and down my wetness.

"Mmm fuck baby, you this wet for me?" Harry asked.

"Yes, Harry," I whimpered. "Please fuck me," I begged. Harry quickly lined himself up with my entrance and pushed himself in. It didn't take long for his hips to find a fast-paced rhythm.

My hands shot up to his neck, wrapping around it and squeezing on the sides of it.

"You like choking me baby?" he grunted. I nodded my head. I kept one hand around his throat and brought the other one up closer to his face, my thumb traced his bottom lip as if to tell him to open his mouth. He complied and let his lips fall open. I placed my thumb on his tongue. His lips closed around my thumb, and he hollowed his cheeks.

"So pretty," I moaned out. I saw Harry blush a little bit. I took the hand I had wrapped around his throat and dragged my nails down his back. His hips snapped into me harder than before. I could hear how wet I was with each of his thrusts. Small beads of sweat were forming on the ends of Harry's hair and his forehead. I reached my hand up and pushed his hair back and out of his face. I admired the beautiful man above me. The way his face crinkled in concentration and determination to bring the most pleasure as possible to the both of us.

"You're poking me, baby," I moaned.

"Hmm?" Harry puzzled. I rubbed my tummy. His head rolled back when he realized what I meant. His hand traveled down to my lower abdomen. He applied light pressure causing me to moan. With his actions, he could feel his dick in my stomach.

"Fuck baby, you can feel me in your tummy?" he asked.

"I can," I whined.

"And how does that feel, pretty girl?" he questioned.

"It feels so good," I answered as Harry thrust up into me a bit harder hitting a new, more pleasurable spot.

"Fuck! Feels so so good!" I cried out. He was moaning with every thrust.

"Feel good to you too, Harry?" I wondered out loud.

"You're so warm and tight, take me perfectly, of course, it feels good," he answered. I was getting close to cumming. I clenched around his cock.