Go To Town* (Short)

"Harry, I should really go get cleaned up," I sighed pushing against his chest a bit.

"No," he whined. Pulling me into his arms.

"Harry. Please, move so I can get out of bed," I asked. He complied with a pouty face rolling out of the twin bed. I hopped down and walked to the bathroom door.

I looked in the mirror at the disaster that was my appearance. Harry and I had gotten back to my dorm from a frat party and immediately fucked. Now I was looking at my tangled hair and my smeared lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner. I quickly showered and removed the remnants of my makeup.

I was standing in the bathroom mirror removing the eyeliner around my eyes when Harry walked in.

"Hey, pretty girl," he smiled sitting on the counter next to me. I smiled back at him and began applying cocoa butter to my body. I put on my face moisturizer and brushed my hair. Harry seemed very infatuated with the process.

"My turn," he speaks closing his eyes and tilting his chin towards me. I laugh lightly and move to stand between his legs. I cleanse his face with a towelette. I add the face cream and rub it into his skin.

"Ok, last step," I hum dipping my finger into the cocoa butter and rubbing it onto his lips as they twist into a smile.

I pick up my hair brush and begin slowly combing through his hair. He keeps his eyes closed and a smile on his face. When I'm finished I set the brush down. My hands rest on top of his thighs and I lean into kiss him.
His hands grab my ass. The kiss deepens. He pinches my butt, making me giggle. My laughs make him laugh. Our teeth clink together while we laugh into the kiss. He slides off the counter, further pressing his body into mine. I only had a tshirt and underwear on while he was just in his boxers.

My eyes remained closed as we continue to kiss. I tilt my chin up to keep kissing him in our new standing up position. With his hands still on my ass he flips us and lifts me to sit on the counter. His lips detach from mine. He moves his hands to my thighs and when I open my eyes his head is between my legs. He's  looking up at me hungrily. The smirk on his face has me smiling down at him.

His hands rub the top of my thighs. When they go up near my underwear again, he's looping his fingers in and pulling them down. He looks pleased with his actions. He's still smiling as he uses his hands to pull my knees further apart.

"Can I?" he asks. Immediately, I'm frantically nodding. My hands fly to lace into his hair. He's still looking up at me for a verbal confirmation.

"Yes. God, yes ," I moan. He waists no time diving into me. His tongue flattens against my clit. He slowly moves his tongue up against me.

"Fuck, more please," I whine. His eyes flick up to meet mine. His lips closed around my clit as he sucked lightly. My grip on his hair tightened, earning a moan from him. The vibrations against me caused my stomach to erupt with butterflies. His head pulled away.

"No, please don't stop," I cried out. He just giggled at me, pushing his middle and ring finger into his mouth.

"It's alright. I'm not going anywhere," he speaks once his fingers have been removed from his mouth. He brought them to my entrance and slowly inserted them. His tongue met my clit again.

My head was tilted back in pleasure, many moans escaping my mouth. Harry's hands rubbed my thighs, soothingly.

"You're doing so good," I moan, encouraging him. My thighs begin to close around his head as my orgasm built up inside of me. His smiling eyes met mine. I feel my thighs being pulled apart.

"Are you close?" he teased.

"Mhm, gonna cum," I moan. The white hot heat of my orgasm rushes through me. My hands tug at the roots of his hair.

When I came down from my orgasm, he was still slowly moving his tongue against me to help me ride my orgasm out. My fingers moved from his hair, and pushed his loose hair back behind his ears. He moves from my center, kissing up my pelvis, my stomach, up to my breasts, until he's placing a gentle kiss to my lips.

"You're so fucking incredible"
————————————————————————
"Go To Town" - Doja Cat