Guitar Man Pt. 5*

Sophie's Pov:

"Hello?"

"Hi! Mitch?" I asked through the phone.

"What's up, Soph?" he asked.

"So I just got to Coachella to surprise Harry—"

"You're here?!" Mitch cut me off, making me giggle.

"Yes and I need your help. I cant find his trailer can you please help me?" I asked.

"Sure thing. Where are you now?" he asked.

"I'm actually right across from the Pleasing booth. Like I can see it" I stated.

"Ok. I can be over there in like 2 minutes and I'll walk with you," he replied.

"Thank you so much, Mitch! See you soon," I answered. He hung up.

About 2 minutes passed before I noticed Mitch frantically waving his arms at me in excitement.

"How've you been, Mitch?" I asked as he greeted me with a hug.

"Been doing good, you?" he asked.

"Fabulous," I smiled.

He walked me back to a secluded area of the festival full of different trailers with celebrities names in them. We turned a corner and there was the one marked with 'Harry Styles'.

"Here ya go," Mitch smiled.

"Thanks again," I said, pulling him in for a hug. "I'm sure I'll see you later," I replied.

"Bye," he waved before turning and walking away.

I walked up to the trailer door and knocked three times. I watched as the blinds in the window next to the door were parted and two green eyes looked through them. Immediately after, the door swung open.

"Sophie girl!" Harry cheered, peering down at me from the top of the steps. He quickly descended the three stairs and took the bag off my shoulder.

"Whatcha doin here?" he asked, enveloping me in his arms. I kissed his cheek.

"My husband is headlining Coachella! I wasn't gonna miss it!" I smiled. He pressed a kiss to my lips.

"What about the kiddos?" he asked.

"We got a connecting flight in Chicago so my parents picked them up and they are staying with them for the weekend. Maybe longer since they don't see them that often" I explained to Harry. My parents lived on a farm in Illinois, so we didn't see them very often. I thought this would be the perfect time for them to get some time with their grandkids.

"Oh that's nice," Harry smiled, keeping me in his arms.

"Come on in," he added before pulling me into the trailer.

He walked to the fridge and pulled out a couple water bottles and handed one to me. He then walked back to his bedroom and set my bag down. I followed him back and laid down on the bed. He climbed in too, opening his arms for me.

"How've you been?" he asked. I sighed.

"Um, I'm not gonna lie it's hard without you. You've been gone for like a week and I miss you all the time," I responded. His hold on me got tighter.

"But we have no time to be sad because we're together now. So it's happy time," I state patting his arm.

"Good point," he nods. "Our anniversary is coming up, what do you want to do?" he asks.

"Be with you," I smile, earning a pinch on my hip from Harry.

"Not what I meant, sweet pea," he shakes his head.