Anchor*

Harry's P.OV.

I could see her sunbathing by the pool in the backyard as I made my way to the sliding glass door. The sun reflected off of her perfectly tanned and freckled skin. Her blonde hair glowed seemingly brighter in the light. I walked toward her in long strides, eager to be near her as soon as possible.

"Sunflower," I sing-songed. She opened her eyes and brought her hand up to block the sun. "Hi handsome," she responded.

"Care to join me in the pool?" I asked taking her hand to guide her to the water with me. She gladly followed and glided into the pool with a smile on her face.

I swam behind her wrapping my arms around her. She wiggled in my grasp so that her arms and legs were wrapped around my torso.

"You look beautiful today. Got your summer glow," I complimented her in a low voice.

"Thank you, baby," she hummed and pressed her lips to mine. My hands found a place on her lower back and pressed her body further into mine.

The kiss soon deepened into a steamy, passionate make out session. Our hands roamed over each others wet skin earning the occasional moan from one another. My hands slipped down to her bum and gripped it firmly.

Her hand fiddled with her bikini top until it fell into the water beside us. I dipped my head down to take her hardened nipples into my mouth one at a time.

"Harry," she moaned as her lips grazed my neck and her hands gripped my hair. "I need you inside of me," she whined.

"Fuck, Sunflower. Don't know what you do to me," I sighed as I made my way out of the pool with her still clinging to me.

I laid her down on the longer chair before kneeling in front of her. I slowly pulled her bikini bottoms off. As soon as the fabric hit the pavement below, she spread her legs for me as wide as she possibly could. A low groan rumbled from my chest.

"Can I taste you, baby?" I asked. She nodded her head ferociously. "Words, please," I added. " Yes, Harry, please," she moaned and reached her hand down to lace her fingers through my hair. I let her push my head down to where she wanted me. Where she needed me.

My tongue dipped down to collect her sweet juices. I delved my tongue inside of her, receiving a loud moan from her in response. I placed my palm firmly on her lower abdomen to hold her in place before I moved my tongue up to kitten lick her clit. My lips closed around her sensitive bud and sucked gently. My other hand moved down between her legs and inserted two fingers inside of her. I continued to use my mouth on her clit while I switched between pumping and curling my fingers inside of her.

"Harry! I'm gonna cum!" she squealed attempting to squeeze her thighs shut around my head.

I pulled away when she came. I kissed up her stomach, through her cleavage, left marks on her neck, and then kissed her on the lips. She moaned at the taste of her lingering in my mouth.

"Inside me. Now," she spoke through clenched teeth. Her hand grabbed onto my shaft, pumping a few times before aligning it with her center. Slowly, I slid inside of her. A pent up moan escaped my lips in relief. Her nails dug into my shoulders as she adjusted.

My hips began to move against hers. Slow at first, and then faster. I kissed her hard and grabbed her hips. I flipped us so that she was on top now.
"Turn around, baby," I instructed keeping my hands on her hips to guide her. My dick fell out of her and slapped against my stomach as she turned around. She peeked over her shoulder and reached her arm back to grab me and reinsert my dick inside of her. My hands went to knead her ass and she bounced up and down. She spread her legs wide and placed her feet flat on the lounge chair on either side of my hips. I began thrusting up into her rapidly. I kept one hand on her ass and the other snakes around the front of her to play with her clit.

"Oh shit. Harry! Oh shit," she exclaimed while her hips began bucking out of rhythm . I knew she was close.

"Come on, Sunflower. Cum for me, please. I'll beg," I whined. My fingers rubbed her clit rapidly. "Please, baby, please. Need to feel it. Need to feel you cum 'round me," I begged.

"Fuck yes! I'm cumming, Harry!" she cried. At the sound of my name leaving her lips, I thrusted up into her one last time before spilling myself inside of her. Her knees closed together and she shook as she orgasmed on me. I rubbed her back with my free hand and gently let up as she came down from her high. She lifted herself up and my softening dick fell out of her again as she continued to shake through the aftershocks of her orgasm. She crawled to lay down next to me on the lounge chair. I pulled her into my arms.

We laid there for what felt like hours. Hot. Sweaty. Sticking together. It was heavenly. I couldn't get over how absolutely radiant she looked today. I could tell she was watching the gears turn in my head and she gazed deep in my eyes.

"Tell me you dreams, Sunflower," I practically whispered to her.

"Hmm. My dreams? My dream?" she asked herself, thinking of what she'd say. "My dream is to be a painter...with a house on the beach where I can sit in my studio over looking the ocean and paint and paint and paint," she answered with a gleam in her eyes.

I smiled from ear to ear and threw my arm around her shoulders to pull her in for a kiss. I kissed her quickly and pulled away and gave her two quick kisses to the cheek.

"I'll buy you that beach house ,baby."
—————————————————————————
Anchor - Nova Armor

*not proofread*