Hoax

What do you do when you're in America and you start getting tagged in thousands of tweets of a video of your partner of nearly 13 years making out with a super model in Japan?

I don't know. Staring at the video I feel frozen. It plays over and over again as I examine every detail. Do I call Harry? Do I call Jeff?

No part of me has ever wanted to leave Harry. He's the only one for me and I've known that since I was an 18 year old girl falling helplessly in love with him. The thought of him with other girls brings a nauseous feeling to my stomach.

I close out of twitter, no longer being able to bare the video playing on repeat. My thumb hovers over the "Phone" app as my tears begin to fall down my cheeks. I click on it and before I can overthink it, I call Harry.

"Hey, little duck," Harry answers. "It's quite late here, did you need something?"

"Mmm," I take a shaky breath. "Cut the shit, Harry."

"What?" he replies groggily, making it obvious I've woken him from his nights sleep.

"Right. I was just wondering why my twitter feed is filled with a video of you making out with a girl who is definitely not me?" I spat.

I heard him mumble some curse words over the phone.

"You weren't supposed to see that," he sighed.

"You weren't supposed to be doing that" I corrected him.

"Honey, it's not what it looks like..." he trailed off.

"It's not you cheating on me? If it's a publicity stunt I would've really appreciated a heads up. In thirteen years I've never thought about leaving you because I know in my heart there is no one else out there for me, Harry. It was only you. And now you are facing me with the hardest decision I'll ever have to make. I have self respect, Harry so don't you for one second think I won't leave you over this because I should. I just, I don't know if I'm willing to let go of the only man I'll ever love," I cried.

"Please, I didn't— I, I just—" he stammered.

"I don't want your excuses," I sighed. "Answer me this and I'll know my decision. Is she next to you in your bed right now?"

He was silent for a moment. "I, I don't want you to leave me," he sniffled.

"So she is," my voice broke with sadness. "Ok, Harry. I have to go." I hung up.
—————————————————————————
"This faithless love's the only hoax I believe in."

Hoax- Taylor Swift
—————————————————————————
Let's just say Harry is out rn and Taylor is in. That video of him and em rata...not good. I can't keep defending him with my life when he's seen publicly kissing (if that's even what you call whatever it was they were doing) skinny white super models.