Hoax Pt.2*

It was a quiet and sunny Tuesday afternoon. I had finished up at the office and came home early. I had made some fresh bread that i planned to use for dinner and it was now in the oven. The aroma of fresh baked bread filled my home as the record hummed through the speaker and I flipped through the pages of a book.

A soft knock at the door startled me out of my daze. I walked to the door slowly, not sure of who would be here. I looked out the peep hole to see Harry. We hadn't spoke since the other night on the phone after the cheating incident. I braced myself, and then opened the door.

"Sunflower," he practically sighed with relief.

"Hi, Harry," I responded. I gave him a small smile and moved aside to gesture for him to come inside.

"This is your house too, Harry. You didn't have to knock," I added.

"I know, but I came home early and didn't want to scare you, plus I know the severity of what I've done and that you might not want me here," he responded.

"So, what are you doing home early?" I inquired.

"Um, I guess I'm here to beg for your forgiveness," he shrugged. "Not that I'm expecting you to forgive me. I know I messed up bad," he added.

"What you did is pretty unforgivable" I said.

"I know, I know. I just- I really need you," he broke down crying.

"Harry please. You obviously weren't thinking about how you really need me when she was in your bed," I scoffed.

He had dropped his bag at the door and was making his way toward where I stood. His hands found my hips and he dropped to his knees. His cheek pressed to my stomach as he wrapped me in his embrace.

"Please," he sobbed. It wracked through his body.
"Please don't leave me," he continued to cry.

I laced my finger through his hair, lightly scratching his scalp.

"If you want to talk about it we can. I don't want to fight with you. I'm not going to plot revenge," I reassured him.

He continued to cry for a minute.

"I'm making bread right now. It's almost done. Was gonna use it to make a grilled cheese. I'll make you one too if you'd like," I offered. He nodded his head.

He wiped his eyes and nose with his wrist and stood up. "I'm sorry," he spoke again.

"I know," I answered.

Once the grilled cheeses were made, Harry and I spent several hours talking. I explained that I was hurt and my trust had been broken. He said he understood and apologized again. We helped each other clean up when we were done.

"I'm gonna take a shower," he spoke up. "And I'll sleep in the guest room," he added. I nodded. He went towards the guest bedroom and bathroom while I went to our bedroom.

That night I tossed and turned. I wanted Harry here next to me. I didn't want to appear weak and be the woman who instantly gets back with her husband after he cheated on her, but I loved him and I wanted him. After the clock struck 2:30 a.m. I forgot about my pride and threw the blankets off. I trudged down the hall to the guest bedroom. I quietly entered the room. I tiptoed over to the edge of the bed and slowly got in next to Harry. Almost instantly his arms were wrapped around my waist and he was pulling me into his body. He buried his nose in my hair at the back of my neck. He took a deep breath.

"I couldn't sleep either," he whispered. "I love you, little duck."

I kept quiet but laced my fingers with his and finally fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up to Harry's growing erection pressed into my back side. I wiggled a bit, earning a soft groan from the man behind me.

" I can feel you," I whispered.

"Mmm," he hummed in response.

I continued to grind against him. A throaty moan escapes him as he pressed against me harder. His hands were gripping my hips but beginning to roam, finding their way up my stomach under my shirt. One of his hands teased the waistband of my shorts.

"Is this ok?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered quickly. My breath hitched in my throat.

His finger tucked under my waistband and into my panties. He ran two fingers through my wet folds before rubbing fast circles on my clit. I reached behind him and reached into his boxers. I began slowly stroking him, earning little moans and grunts in my ear.

"Fuck, 'm not gonna last," he whined, quickening his pace on my clit. A pornographic moan shook through my body.

"C'mon. Cum on my fingers, baby please. I need it. I need ya to cum," he rambled. Another loud moan escaped my throat.

"I'm gonna cum in my pants. Jesus fuckin' christ," he cursed.

"No!" I protested, rolling onto my back. I stopped my movements on Harry and lifted up my shirt to expose my breasts to him. He was quick to get up on his knees and straddle my torso. My hand instantly replaced Harry's and got to work on my clit again, desperately wanting to cum at the same time as Harry. He took himself in his fist and with two more pumps he was cumming across my tits.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," he panted.

The sight had my eyes rolling back as my orgasm swept over me.

"You're so pretty when you cum," Harry cooed. "Most gorgeous sight I ever fucking saw."

Harry laid down next to me as we came down and caught our breath. Our foreheads were pressed together and he lazily drew shapes on the bare skin of my back.

"I think we're gonna be ok," he hummed.

"Yeah we're gonna be fine," I smiled.