So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings*

just a heads up,, we're quite the hot mess in this chapter :)
——————————
"Here's your drink, love," Harry smiled handing me a vodka-cranberry.

"Thanks! Let's dance!" I shout over the music pulling him to the dance floor. We join our friends on the dance floor. Our best friends Mitch and Sarah, are here with us . Harry's tour had just ended so we were having a little "welcome home" celebration.

"Missed havin' fun with you, Sunflower," he yelled as he danced. Harry's dancing always made me smile. He looked so good and so funny while doing it. I wasn't holding back tonight, I fully planned on me and Harry being plastered by the end of the night. I downed drink after drink, continuing to dance with my beautiful lover in our sparkly outfits.

"Kisses, Harry," I spoke, puckering my lips. Harry didn't hesitate to kiss me. In fact, he continued to place little kisses all over my face until I was crying out in a fit of laughter.

"Drunk In Love," by Beyoncé and Jay Z started playing. My eyes widened at Harry. He looked back at me with wide eyes as well. His were filled with a look of confusion, like he wasn't sure why I was acting like I was and how he was supposed to be reacting but just kind of going with it.

"This is our song," I whined, fake pouting.

"It is?" he asked. "Since when?" he added.

"Harry," I sob, breaking down into tears right in the middle of the dance floor. The sudden tears send him into panic mode.

"Wait— what? why are ya cryin, love?" he asks, his arms now wrapped around my waist to keep me close to him. I shake my head at a loss for words over this wave of unexplained emotions I was feeling.

"I— I don't know, just missed you so much and now you're here. I've— I counted the days since I last say you, it's been 25, and now you're hear" I cry into him. His chest rattles with giggles underneath me.

"Why are you laughing?" I cry.

"It's just cute that your so worked up over missing me," he responded. "I missed you too but like you said we're here together right now," he soothed me.

"God, this is so embarrassing," I cried, noting all the eyes on me right now. Sarah caught my eye, moving towards me through the crowd.

"Hey, girl, what's the matter?" she asked, relieving Harry of his consoling duties. He stood off to the side continuing to observe me so he could swoop in if need be.

"I just missed Harry. Feeling a little overwhelmed with joy now that you guys are home," I sniffle. She smiles sweetly at me and pulls me into a comforting hug. Suddenly, I see a camera flash. I pull back swiftly to see Harry taking a photo of me sobbing on the dance floor.

"Harry!" I scold.

"I'm sorry baby, this is just so funny to me," he explains trying to stifle his laughs. He comes back to me and pulls me into his chest again.

"I was so lonely without you. Distance makes the heart grow fonder so being without you was borderline unbearable. You're the only one who really knows me, babe. You're so hot you're hurting my feelings and I can't deal with it," I explain, slowly overcoming the tears. Harry listens and takes a moment to register what I had said.

"Haha, what? Did you just say I'm so hot i'm hurting your feelings?" he asks with a laugh.

"Mhm," I answer. "But I couldn't tell you that when you were gone, you'd send me pictures and make it worse. You're out there smashin' it and I love that, but damn. I miss you every single second you're gone," I sigh.

"Should we go home ,love?" he asks, stroking my hair. "We'll have some more fun there?" he adds. I nod in response and let him guide me to our friends, where he informs them that we're going to head home.

The cab ride home is fairly quiet because we were both tired. He held my hand and stroked his thumb lazily over mine.

When we arrived home I was quick to take my heels off and make my way to the kitchen. Harry followed me.

"I made you something," I tell him.

"Mmm, I love your cooking. I missed it," he responds. He watches as I open the fridge and pull out a cake. The cake reads "Welcome home, Harry!" His eyes linger on the cake for a moment before he's looking back up at me.

"This is amazing, thanks baby," he speaks sweetly.

"Would you like a piece?" I ask. He nods eagerly, making me laugh. I get a small plate and fork down and cut him a piece. He cuts the cake and takes a bite, dramatically moaning in delight. He cuts another piece and holds it up for me to take. I take the piece of cake.

"S' good isn't it?" he asks. I nod my head.

"Have something else for you," I seductively whisper as I unbuckle his belt. His breath hitches in his throat.

"Welcome home blowjob?" I question. He threw his head back.

"Fuck yes," he breathed. My hand instantly got to work unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down. I quickly removed his underwear as well.

My mouth wrapped around his hard cock. His fingers tangled into my hair, gently tugging.
I bobbed my head up and down until he was hitting the back of my throat each time.

I pulled off but continued to stroke him with my hand.

"That feel good?" I asked looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"Mhm, yes," he moaned.

I took him back into my mouth and hollowed my cheeks around him. My tongue tan up and down his length. I gently licked his tip.

"Fuck, honey, I'm not gonna last," he whined.

Before long I felt him twitch in my mouth. I pulled back.

"Cum," I whispered, sticking my tongue out. He came, covering my tongue with his cum. I swallowed.

"It's good to have you back, baby"
————————————————————————
So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings
-Caroline Polachek