Dress*

Harry was taking me out tonight. I had tons of butterflies in my stomach because tonight was the night I wanted to lose my virginity. We had done stuff together, but never gone all the way. It was our six month anniversary.

I was 19 years old. He was 20 and a sophomore in school while I was still a freshman. I met him at my first college party and we clicked instantly. I would have had sex with him that very first night if I didn't have crippling insecurities.

Growing up I was always a chubby kid. My mom never made me feel very good about my weight, saying things like "you'll grow out of it" and subtly pulling something I was eating away from me. I had tried every diet and workout trend but nothing seemed to work for me. I had come a long way with my self-esteem and by the time I was in college I didn't completely hate my body. But Harry, he was the most beautiful boy I had ever laid eyes on and suddenly all of those harmful words and thoughts came flooding back into my mind when I thought of him seeing my body.

Over the last six months Harry has proved to me though that he loved me inside and out. He asked me to go out with him tonight about two weeks ago. I knew instantly I wanted this night to be extra special. I bought a lingerie set and a brand new dress, specifically for him to take them off. I finished my hair and makeup before slipping into the lingerie and the dress I had planned to wear tonight. My lingerie was beige with small multi-colored flowers embroidered onto it. My dress was a gold slip dress. I paired the dress with my white sneakers.

Not long after I finished getting ready, I heard a knock on the door of my dorm room

"It's me!"Harry called out. I grabbed my purse and opened the door.

"You look wonderful tonight," he hummed to me.

"Thank you. You look very handsome yourself," I added.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," I giggled back.

"Ready to go?" he asked holding his hand out for me to take. I grabbed his hand and nodded my head "yes" before pulling me down the hall.

We went to a nice Italian restaurant right off campus and close to Harry's apartment

"After dinner would ya like to go back to my place? Was hopin' you'd stay for the night," Harry practically begged.