505*

Harry's POV

The phone rang as I waited for her to answer. Please answer. Please answer.

"Hello?" she spoke. Her voice was like a breath of fresh air.

"Hey, baby!" I exclaimed. I heard her sniffle through the phone. I realized that I had been so excited to hear her voice I didn't notice that she was clearly upset.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"No. Miss you so bad Harry. I'm so lonely today and it's killing me," she sobbed.

"Please don't cry," I begged. I crumbled completely when she cried. Poor girl didn't know I was at the airport waiting to board my flight to see her. I needed to see her, I didn't care if was a 7 hour flight or a 45 minute drive.

It was a surprise, but I wanted to tell her so badly now knowing she was feeling this way. I refuse to spoil the surprise though.

"Sorry," she sniffled.

"We'll see each other real soon," I added.

"Three weeks is not feeling very soon," she cried.

Oh, how I wanted to tell her I'd see her in less than a day.

"Sweet girl, it's all gonna be fine. We'll be together before you know it," I said to her.

"I know I know," she sighed.

"Well Harry I loved talking to you. Definitely needed to do so, but I have to go to work now so I'll call you later, yeah? I love you" she said.

"Yeah, bye baby," I said to her. "I love you bye," we ended the call.

I boarded my flight. I had about 6 hours until the plane landed in New York, where she was. I put my earbuds in and let my imagination take over. I imagined what it would be like surprising her. What would she be doing when I walked into our apartment? What would we do tonight?

My mind wandered to her laying in our bed. She would wear mens undershirts to bed, those ribbed tank tops always allowed her nipples to poke through. I imagined her laying on her side. Her short little pajama shorts riding up to reveal her underwear. Her hand between her thighs. The tank top pushed up over her breasts to leave them exposed. The hand that wasn't working her clit would be playing with her nipple.

I let myself picture every detail. The way her mouth would be slightly agape but very little noise would be leaving them since she was alone. The occasional grunt, maybe a whisper of my name would escape her throat. Her thighs would be squeezing together tightly, almost trapping her hand. The hand on her breast would travel down and apply pressure to her lower abdomen, stimulating her g-spot from the outside since I wasn't there inside of her.

She'd maybe dip a couple of her fingers down into herself, but they were tiny a couldn't reach the places I could. She would begin to shake, just a little, as she approached her orgasm. Her legs would spread open and she'd say my name as her orgasm swept over her. Her hips would thrust up into her hand. She'd lay there for a moment or so collecting herself. Then, she'd take her hand from her panties and pull her shirt down so it covered her boobs again. She'd get up and go to the bathroom and act like nothing ever happened. God I missed her and everything she did.

I opened my eyes when the pilot announced that we'd be landing soon. I could hardly contain my excitement to see her. When we landed I rushed off the plane and through the airport. I hailed a cab and had him drop me off a block away from our apartment so I could pick up flowers, a bottle of wine, and a pizza on my way back to her. I looked like a crazy person lugging my suitcase, a duffel, flowers, wine, and pizza down the crowded streets of the Upper East Side.

"You're back Mr. Harry!" the doorman at our building greeted me.

"Surprising the missus," I responded which earned me a genuine smile from him.

I raced to the elevator. My foot was impatiently tapping the floor as it took me up to the 14th floor. I grabbed my key out of my pocket so I could be ready to open the door when I got there. The elevator doors opened and I wanted to sprint to the apartment door. However, my hands were very full so I had to go slower than I wanted. When I reached the door, and unlocked it, I walked to the dining table and set all my stuff down.

"Honey, Im home!" I called out. I saw her short frame appear in the doorway of our bedroom. She was wearing the exact outfit I imagined. A grey tank top and short pink fuzzy shorts.

"Harry?!" she gasped running towards me. She jumped into my arms and I spun us around. I set her down. Her palms rested on my cheeks and she pulled me down into a kiss. Our lips stayed connecting as I began backing her into the wall. One wall of our apartment had lots of windows facing the courtyard of our building. I pressed her into a window quickly undressing her. Her fingers fumbled with the button of my jeans before pulling them down. I pulled her shirt over head and her shorts off her legs.

Pretty soon, we were both naked. I sank down to my knees. I pulled one of her legs over my shoulder. Her back was pressed to the window. I slowly licked a stripe up her aching core. My tongue circled her clit then delved inside of her. I twisted it around, slipped it in and out, then pressed it flat to her clit. My lips closed around her clit lightly sucking and biting. I inserted two of my fingers inside of her causing her to moan. I curled them up into her g-spot. She was a moaning mess above me.

When she orgasmed she soaked my chin. I stood up and collected her release into my mouth. I pressed a kiss to her lips so she could taste herself. She hummed into the kiss. I turned her around so her breasts were pressed to the cold glass of the window. My feet kicked hers apart so she'd spread her legs a little more for me.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Fuck yes, Harry," she impatiently whined. I kneaded her ass cheeks in my hands. I spread them apart and slowly sunk myself into her. We both moaned. My hand came down to slap her ass. She whimpered at the contact. I rubbed the pain away. I thrusted into her harder each time. I spanked her again.

"Harry, I really like that," she moaned. My hands grabbed her hips so I could thrust and aim better. Her legs were beginning to shake against me and her walls clenched around me. I twitched inside of her as she came all over me. I grunted into her neck and let my cum fill her up.

When we relaxed, I slowly pulled out of her.

"Cmon baby, I brought pizza and wine," I said. I grabbed a tissue from the coffee table and wiped up our mixed cum that was now dripping down her thighs. I helped her back into her clothes before partially dressing myself again. I led her over to the couch and poured us a couple glasses of wine and propped up the pizza box so we could dig in.
————————————————————————
505 - Arctic Monkeys