Suspicious Minds*

Lately I've been having no inspiration for this book, but I want to write what you guys want to read! Soooo, I'm going to be taking requests now! Also what are your thoughts on another book with blurbs about other celebrities besides Harry Styles? Let me know!

Anyway into the story....
—————————————————————————
Harry was my best friend, he had been for years, so when he invited me to a charity gala he was appearing at tonight I wasn't surprised.

I was adding the finishing touches to my outfit because Harry was picking me up in 20 minutes. I was wearing an A-line dark purple floor length gown. The dress hugged my figure showing off my curves.

The doorbell rang and I hurried down the stairs to let him in.

"You look lovely," he smiled when i opened the door. "Thanks, you clean up nice yourself" I joked.

"I just need to grab my purse then we can go" I said stepping aside to let him in. He shuffled his feet by the door way while i grabbed my bag.

"Ok, ready!" I stated reached my hand out for his to pull him with me to the car.

Once at the party, we were mingling. Harry had wandered off to talk to a group of people and left me to mingle by myself.

I went to the bar to order a drink. While I waited to place my order, a  voice spoke up from beside me.

"I don't believe I've seen you around here before," he chuckled. I looked over to see who it was. Even tho he was seated, I could tell he was tall. He had brown hair and bright eyes of a blueish green shade I had never seen before. His chiseled jawline didn't go unnoticed either.

"I'm Tom," he reached out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand and told him my name.

"I haven't been to one of these in a while," I explained. "Harry invited me." I pointed over to where Harry was standing, he was still engrossed in conversation.

"He brought such a pretty lady to this party and he isn't attached to your side?" he spoke, shaking his head. I blushed, letting out a giggle.

"Oh we're just friends and he knows I love to play dress up for events like this," I joked back.

"We'll you've dressed up very nice," Tom complimented me. "I'd like to buy you a drink."

After several drinks, Tom and I had learned a lot about each other. I kept catching Harry looking at us out of the corner of his eye.

"Can I have this dance?" Tom asked, offering his hand to me when a slow song began to play. I graciously accepted and followed him to the dance floor. We gently swayed to the music, whispering and giggling the whole time. When the song ended I excused myself to the bathroom with a promise that I would hurry back.

On my way to the bathroom and rough hand grabbed my shoulder. I spun around to see who it was.

"Harry?" I questioned, shocked at his roughness.

"What are you doing?" he asked, seemingly annoyed.

"Going to the bathroom. Why?" I spat back, not liking his behavior.

"Um..right. Sorry," he shook his head. I was confused at his behavior. He let go of my arm and let me head to the bathroom but stayed where he was. When I came back he was still there.

"Are you ok?" I asked gently, placing my hand on his bicep. He gave me a nod and looked me in the eyes. They were full of an emotion I couldn't quite put my finger on.

When I returned from the restroom, Harry had disappeared. I briefly scanned the crowd for Tom before I saw him smiling brightly in my direction. I made my way through the crowd to stand by Tom once again.