2. Everything changes

LOCATION: AVENGERS MANSION

ASHLEY POV:

The world's saviours have just disappeared, and an unfamiliar breaks the silence "Um... I'm glowing!" We all look at Lucy, who's voice we haven't heard since the first snap. Her dark skin has started glowing purple, little Joseph's skin has started glowing green and little Frigga's, orange. The glow spreads to their eyes and slowly desipates. I let out a shaky breath "Great. No break in between." They seem alright, but Regina will have a look at them later anyway, just in case.

We look around at all the destruction, I sigh.

Looks like we need to rebuild our home.

"Gina, you up for some redesigning?" Regina nods "Yeah. We should probably relocate to the tower for the time being." Tasia speaks up "I'd like to stay with my people for a bit, Frigga with me. I believe their land is still ripe." Bruliel, the viking giant, walks over "Yeah, it's just your side that got blown to pieces." Vina walks over, too "I would like to stay too, get to know you a little better, Tasia." Tasia smiles and hugs her sister. Bruliel looks at them strangely, then mouths to Rhodes, beside me, who he hasn't even met yet 'Is that Lavina?' Rhodes nods. Stacey let's out a long sigh "Okay. We've got a lot of work to do. Ash, Regina, Prisha and Warren, how about you four take the children and head to the tower, check on those there and make it liveable for us. The rest of us will search for anyone here who needs medical help, and get them some." T'Challa offers "I will take the injured home with me." Stacey nods in appreciation, then gives us all a sad look "We'll set up a group funeral for those we've lost since the beginning of all this. Since we didn't all get the chance to grieve and celebrate their lives. A week from now at the tower, pass the message on to anyone you feel would like to attend."

I'd better call Pep, it's about time Maria and Bailey met anyway. And I want to finally meet little Eloise, I still can't believe I missed her birth and then she got snapped away. I hope she's as cute as Pep's been telling me.

"Penny, you should probably call your soulmates." Penny, who already has her phone held to her ear, nods "Already on it." Stacey claps her hands together "Alrighty everyone. Let's get to work." As people start to seperate, Tasia places a hand on Vina's shoulder "We'd better go visit Sleipnir, poor lad will probably be confused." "Who's Sleipnir?" Tasia smiles "Your son." Vina's eyes widen, a smile creeping onto her face "I have a son?" Bruliel and I laugh.

3RD PERSON POV:

As they all work together over the next week, soulmates get to meet each other for the first time;
All Avengers get to meet any of their soulmates they hadn't yet gotten the chance to, including all meeting Vina.
While Jessica Rhodes and Bruliel discover they are soulmates.

Also in that time, a few of the Avengers decide this is the end of the road for them. They're retiring from being Avengers, from going on missions, but if they need to fight to protect their family, of course they will. The Avengers who decide to retire in 2023 are Jessica Rhodes, Regina Banner, Ashley Stark and Candice Barton. While Scott Lang and Peter Parker officially join the Avengers. Stephen Strange doesn't join the team, he focuses on protecting reality, but offers to help when needed and King T'Challa continues to rule Wakanda, but also offers to help if need be. The Guardians and Carol Danvers leave, but promise to check in from time to time.

Tasia speaks with Strange, about a magical tree in the Asgardian's garden. When evaccuating Asgard, Lavina had collected the last golden apple seed, she had planted it and it'll take 100 years (95 more) to grow. The tree will sprout 10 golden apples the first time, then every 5 years will sprout 5 more. These golden apples can bring Asgardians back to peak health, but for mortals, they can either save or extend their life. Tasia and Lavina had intended to grow apples to give to their soulmates, so they can live longer lives with them. They won't live full Asgardian-long lives, and they won't be unkillable, but their health will be improved and they will live up to half an Asgardian life, so about 2500 years, minus the percentage of their current age (for example: If fed to a child they would get nearly that whole time, but if fed to a 50 year old they would get about 1750 years). Thankfully Strange is able to speed along the process, making it so that in 10 years time the tree will be fully grown and sprout the first 10 apples. Tasia decides that for now this should be kept secret, she wants to surprise her soulmates.

Ashley and Aldrich Killian work together to help Regina with her heavily damaged arm.