5. A new home p3

CANDICE:

We think we've finally finished the tour, until Ash gets into the elevator, calling after us "Come on, nearly done." We all get into the evator, since there are only 8 of us right now, only two of them larger than normal people, were not squished, not that we'd mind. On our way down, Ash says "Friday, I need you to call Gina, tell her she can being the kids here, by the time they're ready and here, we'll be unloading the cars." "Yes, boss." Once out of the elevator, we follow Ash out of the mansion and along the path, continuing until we get to the road. She points to the smaller than car sized opening opposite "Anyone see that as you came in? Follow me." Where the opening is, is a path the same as between our buildings. The path only goes a few metres through the forest, then it stops and it opens to a field the same size as ours. The only things currently on the field are various picnic benches, a large barbecue, a gazebo and string lights decorating the very central area. The set up doesn't cover much of the field, but it shows us just how much space we have to play with. "I bought the field next door." She grins at us "This is ours. We can build a new jungle gym for the kids, a new obstacle course for us, a track around the outside for our early runners and we can set targets up." We all dive into another group hug. When we pull apart, Ash says "I've got one last thing, well, it's not thanks to me. Come on, we're gonna visit the Asgardians. Then we need to get all our stuff from the cars into our rooms, but you won't have time to unpack, because then we need to finish gathering everything for the party, everyone's gonna be here in..." She looks at her watch "...just under 2 hours."

We walk along the road, there not being a way to get to the road from our new field, which I think is great. As we get to the huge gate, I see that the large black metal fence has now been continued along the other field, it goes all around it, to keep our land separate from the public, with the trees to block out any view inside. At the gate, Ash has her eye scanned on this side, the same way as on the outside, and the gate opens, so we all hurry through. It shuts behind us and we walk the last bit of side road before we get to the proper road, there's no traffic, rarely is. We cross over and straight opposite is another gate, a silver one, this one only a single gate wide, not enough to fit a car through, this one doesn't have a retina scan, but instead a keypad "They came up with a 4 digit number, they didn't really want much security, assured me they can take care of themselves." The path to the field is only a few metres, turning right, then it opens up. Their field is the same size as ours, or so we think, until Ash walks a few metres into the field and points behind us. We follow and see that where our first field ends and we have the road and trees between that and our new field, they have a river that continues off past their boundaries, I assume their fencing has been built down into it. At the middle of the river, they've built a wooden bridge. There are no trees down the middle, other than some right at the start, keeping the view from the gate hidden, so they practically have one huge open field instead of two. On the other side of the field, they don't have much, just their ship wreckage, though a group of Asgardians have started on their first building on that side, right at the back. Ash smiles "They've started already, that's great. I bought them the second field when I bought ours, they need more space, because look how we'll they've gotten on." We now look at this side of the river, the majority of the buildings, starting from the far end, working this way, are the same. I assume those are all houses, one or two storey buildings, all pretty much identical. There are some different looking, larger buildings closer to the river, but there are just three of them. There's then two small buildings, yet different to the houses, that are close to the forest by the road and the trees on the opposite side, standing between the houses and the larger three buildings. But then there's a decent-sized circle of grass between the houses, the two side buildings and larger ones, there are adults and children dancing around in the circle, two Asgardians playing guitars Ash must've gotten them lessons for.