7. The Games: Episode 5

REGINA POV:

I stand between the teams once again "Now we bring you the Touga Touchdown." Behind us is an inflatable with a hoop at each end, a hole in the middle partition, where a team member will be each side "Each round is two minutes. There will be one player on each side, they must get as many footballs into their hoop as they can. Once they make it, they must go back to the center. However! They are attached to each other by a bungie, making things a little bit difficult." Rhodes adds "And tiring." Everyone draws a name from a hat of other team names, Ash throws her hands in the air, when she sees the name she has "You've got to be kidding me!" "First, we have Ash vs Prisha." I blow my whistle and we watch them play, Prisha is incredibly fast, and wins easily. I call out "The winner is Prisha. Next up is Spiderman vs Scott." Peter is much more athletic than Scott "The winner is Spiderman. Next is Tasia vs Candice." Who didn't expect the Goddess to win? "And The winner is Tasia. And now, Suzie vs Nian." The most evenly matched so far, at the very last second Nian manages to throw the ball into the net from the centre, causing everyone to cheer and for him to throw his hands up in shock, clearly not realising he could do that "The inner is Nian. In this corner is Stacey and in this corner is Rhodes!" You'd think the super soldier would be way better than Rhodes, but Rhodes likes to play basketball, while Stacey has never played before and keeps missing the net, however, she is much stronger and basically keeps Rhodes at the centre the whole time, though she scores good points from there "The winner is... Stacey! As of right now the Surfers are winning 3-2, will you draw or will the Surfers win? Now, it's Warren vs Anna, let's go." Anna does worse than Stacey did to Rhodes, she doesn't let Warren move at all, she just stands in front of the net, dropping the ball through continuously, while Warren doesn't even manage one point.

We move inside the house we're staying in while here, in front of the TV in the living room. I smile at the camera, a bowl of peppers in my hands "Now for the punishment for the Mermaids, we've brought them away from the water for this one. It's time for some karaoke, only thing is, they have to eat a hot pepper before they start singing." Candice is up first, she really struggles, the pepper is way too hot, but she tries. Next is Suzie, who also doesn't cope well, constantly jumping up and down to try and relieve herself from the heat a little. Then Peter tries, he has to fold his mask up a bit, revealing his mouth, he spends most of the song coughing and jumping from foot to foot. He ends up throwing up outside afterwards. Warren, however does amazingly, he loves spicy, taking on the hottest pepper, he just has to focus on his singing voice, which is also really good. Next is Stacey, who tries her best, but her voice keeps catching due to the heat of the pepper she's trying her best to ignore. Lastly is Ash, who doesn't do very well, she keeps gasping and holding her chest, barely getting any noise out at all, just little squeaks, we a get a bit concerned, but she assures us she will be fine, or at least that's what we assume through the hand waving and constant attempts at singing. We've finished the punishments and Warren walks in front of everyone, over to the bowl of peppers and picks up another one. He walks right up to the camera, not even his whole face fits on the screen as he eats the pepper, keeping a straight face, until he's finished chewing, then he smiles big.