3. Just hanging about

SUZIE POV:

Once home, the Avengers go through what we've learnt, we've discovered that the General is just a front, it's the man in the suit we need to take out. After doing a facial recognition scan from the camera, we discover who he is, a CIA operative gone sour and thinks he owns Vilena. We understand why the government can't do the job themselves and why it's too dangerous for Agents Of SHIELD. This is an Avengers mission through and through.

Half of us set out in one car ahead of the others and it's good we did, because we end up being followed. When Stacey, Nian, Prisha and I, pull up to a set of traffic lights, there's a car at the side of the road on our left with the hood up, a car pulls up on one side of us and another pulls up close behind us, a van then speeds round the corner coming right at us.

From the passenger seat, Stacey calls out "Down!" We all duck down as we start getting shot at from all directions. We reverse into the car behind and I, in the back, open my door and start shooting. I kill the driver of the car off to the side, and Nian is able to drive us past it. The other two cars take chase and Stacey lets the others know what's going on, they tell her they're only a few minutes behind us and are going to pick up speed now, Stacey tells them the direction we're now heading. Nian nods to me "Get out there." I huff "Great."

I'm definitely going to take a bullet here. God help me.

I reload my gun, bring my window down and sit in the window frame, my legs in the car, Prisha holding onto them tightly. As we move onto a different road, two more vehicles join the fight, while the second set of the Avengers turn up, too. Scott drives them into one of the vehicles, veering it off the road and as it turns to the side, Anna takes out the driver. They keep moving forward, and I take out another car. As they come up alongside a huge lorry, they manage to startle the driver and he rams into another of their pursuers, leaving just one. Nian calls out "Hold on!" He does a sharp turn and I lean back, upside down, my back resting against the door, relying solely on Prisha to not let me fall out. From upside down, I managed to take out the tires of the last car.

Thank you Candice for letting me train on the monkey bars with you.

Meanwhile, from the second car, Anna takes out the driver. We pull up beside each other and take a breath, I ask "A little help here." Anna, Nian and Candice just laugh at me.