2. Twitter talks

REGINA POV:

Most of us are sitting in the living room, when Peter Parker rushes through the front door "Guys, have you seen Twitter!?"

Twitter? Isn't that a young person site?

Before any of us can tell him we don't use Twitter, Warren runs down the stairs "Oh my God! We're trending on Twitter!" Stacey raises an eyebrow "I'm sorry?" Anna rolls her eyes and Warren explains "Loads of people have been hashtagging The Avengers, and you won't believe what they're posting about!" Ash grins at how excited Warren is "Tell us then, come on." Peter says "We need everyone here for this." Once everyone is seated, Warren tells us what's going on "People have heard that we defeated Thanos and that we saved half the universe. They're starting to like us again!" Peter joins in "There's of course, people who still aren't sure about us, but they want to give us a chance. They want to get to know us to decide for themselves if we're worth trusting." "There have been so many suggestions people have been making, like interviews, meet and greets, Comic Con. But then someone who I instantly started following-" "Me too!" "Suggested a game show, then loads of people started adding suggestions. They want a competition between us, so they can see who we really are."

That sounds like a really good idea. I wouldn't be up for it, though.

I look around at everyone else to see what they think of the idea, most of the reactions are good. Ash slowly turns her head to look at me "Up for some more planning?" I chuckle "I think I need a badge with 'Assistant Planner' on it." She grins "How about a trophy?"

We go with the competition idea. Those on the team who have Twitter (minus Peter, who no one knows is an Avenger); Warren, Prisha, Tasia, Candice and Suzie, each post on their accounts about following the new Avengers account, which we set up. On our team account and retweeted by the individual accounts, we tell the public that we're going to have a competition that will be aired on TV, tagging in the person whose original suggestion it was. Then we send out a second tweet, it's only a few minutes later, but by that time the first post had already gotten a tremendous number of retweets, likes and we've gained loads of followers. The second post is asking for physical and mental game suggestions, along with team members they want to see. While Ash and I work on organising everything, we consult Twitter to integrate their ideas, though we do involve Avengers who weren't suggested, due to not being well known, and add in some activities that we won't compete over.

IN THE SUMMER...
I've been appointed referee, since I'd rather not embarrass myself in front of the whole world. First, we film the trailer, we head to the private beach we've booked out and I stand with the camera crew. Our participants, which isn't ALL the Avengers, are dressed up and are going to run along the beach and shallow water in slow motion, their names will appear on the screen, introducing them. We thought it was a great idea for a trailer to put on TV one week before the first episode, but to also post on Twitter to get shared around.

'Nian Romanoff: Black Widow'

First up is Nian, he's wearing a pair of short dark red swim shorts. He runs along gracefully, looking very sexy.

'Jessica Rhodes: War Machine'

Secondly is Rhodes, she's wearing a dark blue swimming costume, a serious look on her face, her long dark hair blowing behind her.

'Warren Maximoff: Scarlet Wizard'

Next is Warren, who's wearing a pair of bright red, knee length swim shorts. Running along and smiling brightly, red magic pouring from his hands leaving a trail behind him.

'Ashley Stark: Iron Woman'

Next is Ash, who's in a gold bikini, which she pulls off amazingly, her dark hair trailing behind her.

'Anna Barnes'

Then we have Anna, the public knew her as the Winter Soldier, metal arm and all, but since she no longer has the metal arm, and no longer goes by the Winter Soldier, we're hoping the public will think better of her. She runs along in dark blue bikini bottoms, but with a dark blue short sleeved wetsuit top, not feeling comfortable enough to reveal all her scars. Her brown hair flowing, but a serious look on her face. She's almost halfway along, when Stacey makes a face at her, causing her to laugh, which of course the cameras capture.

'Stacey Rogers: Captain America'

Afterwards it's Stacey, who runs along, in a swimming costume dorning the American flag, a proud smile on her face and her blonde hair trailing behind her. Clutched under her arm on the camera side is a surfboard, also dorning the American flag.

'Scott Lang: Ant Man'

Next is a stranger to most of the public, Scott, who's wearing red knee length swim shorts, a smile on his face. He starts off fine, but soon falls over, his face turning to horror (very visibly thanks to the slo-mo) as he falls face first in the sand, he then looks up, smiling once again, though there's sand now covering his face. We all laugh off camera.

'Candice Barton: Hawkeye'

Next is Candice, who's wearing a bright purple swimming costume. She attempts a twirl, but her hair gets in her face and she tumbles into the waves, causing a splash and making herself laugh. She later blames Scott for putting her off.

'Suzanne Wilson: Falcon'

Then we have Suzie, who wears a red bikini, her black hair flowing behind her. She does several cartwheels instead of running and sticks her tongue out at the camera when she's close to us.

'Prisha Maximoff: Quicksilver'

Then we have Prisha, who we have to slow down a lot more than the others due to her super speed, but due to that, her scene looks so cool. She's wearing a baby blue bikini, her blonde hair flowing behind her, a grin on her face and a silvery-blue trail in her wake. She runs, leaps and poses, smirking at the camera when she comes to an abrupt stop incredibly close.

'Tasia: Goddess Of Thunder'

Then we have Tasia, in a red bikini, holding the top corners of her red cape in her hands, holding it out behind her so it flies along with her hair as she runs, a huge smile on her face.

'Spiderman'

Lastly we have Peter, who has decided it's not yet time for the public to know who he is, since he's he's college right now and it'll just be a bit distraction. He wears dark blue knee length swim shorts and his Spiderman mask over his face, throughout his approach he does the splits in the air and does a front flip.

I then join them, in a purple full-wetsuit, since that's what I'm most comfortable in on camera, I run with the others, all of us together running and smiling towards the camera. Then the title fades in over us.

'The Avengers Games'