12. ...All hail the pumkpin song

CANDICE POV:

Then all us adults get ourselves ready. Prisha wears a pair of light blue heels, with a long light blue dress, with a glittery transparent cardigan over it, hair braided over one shoulder, blue glittery eyeshadow and nails, and glitter in her hair. I wear a pair of yellow heels, with a yellow dress and my hair half up half down, with red lipstick and nails, and gold eyeshadow. Nian wears a pair of brown boots, grey pants, a red long sleeve shirt, a red coat and yellow gloves. Vina wears gold heels, a long yellow skirt, a blue corset, with a white hair below it, and leaves her hair down, a red bow on top. Stacey wears light brown shoes, blue jeans, an orange jumper and brown jacket, with an orange beanie. Anna wears light brown shoes, brown jeans, a red jumper and a red jacket, with a brown beanie. Suzie wears light green heels, a slightly darker green dress, light green gloves and her hair in a bun, a light green headband. Tasia wears a pair of silver heels, a light blue glittery dress, silver gloves and her hair in a bun. Warren gets his face painted light blue, darker blue eyelids, lips and nails, his hair spiked up with blue temporary dye. He wears grey shoes, grey pants, a grey jumper and a long grey trench coat. Ash gets her face painted light purple, her eyelids light blue, her nails and lips red and her hair gets gelled. She wears purple heels, a black dress, a gold shell necklace and black leather jacket. Lastly Regina wears a Sully monster outfit we managed to find, which has a hood and includes huge monster slippers. We also get her to wear blue eyeshadow, purple nails and blue lipstick.

As our guests arrive, we dress them up too, starting with Peter, who we put in brown boots, light brown pants, an orange shirt, an orange jacket and a red sweatband around his head. We put MJ in light brown shoes, a light purple dress and her hair in a high ponytail. We put Eloise in a blue dress, with white tights, black shoes and a black bow for her hair, a white coat. We put Bailey in a pair of turquoise shoes, green pants, a turquoise shirt, a yellow jacket and green hat which we make look like the Mad Hatter's with ribbon and a piece of card. We put Pepper in a Queen of hearts replica dress we find, with red heels, her hair in a bun and a crown on her head. We put James in a full Peter Pan replica outfit. We pit Melina in blue shoes, a light blue dress and a big blue bow to hold her hair back. We put Strange in black boots, purple pants, a white shirt, red trench coat, a purple pirate hat with a large white feather, and a hook. We put Shantel in dark blue shoes, a blue jumpsuit with a dark blue belt and a purple collar, while we also painted her face light green and painted a third eye on her forehead. We put Scott in a full Woody outfit. We put Allisa in pair of silver shoes, a long purple-blue dress with a white cardigan and a gold tiara. And very lastly for Pepper, we put her in black heels, a long purple dress and black trench coat, a black set of horns on a headband and a gold staff. Plus we painted her face pale green, her eyelids light purple, her lips and nails red.

After everyone's ready we eat loads of pizza we've ordered, and watch another Halloween film. Once we're all finished, we head out to go trick or treating in our five groups. We have an amazing time and collect an incredible amount of treats, which we all bring home to share out fairly. We give each of our guests a cake or shortbread to take home with them, and say goodbye. Then we get all the makeup off and get the kids to bed, then the rest of us tidy up and go to bed too, ready to tidy up and eat some of our treats the next day.