4. The Games: Episode 2

REGINA POV:

We're all standing on the beach in front of the camera once again, this time everyone is dressed in their team theme, I'm standing in the centre and start talking "Hey everyone, we're going to have a game of soccer, but it won't be normal soccer, the two teams will be wearing these inflatable balls." Candice picks one up and slips it over her head, it covers down to her hips, her head completely shielded, but visible through the transparent material, handles inside for them to hold onto "So they'll play soccer with these things on, and basically you're just running legs." Scott shouts out "And tails!" "We're doing first to three, we have two goals set up. We're having a punishment for the losing team, which will be having to stand still and let the other team ram into them at full force." Everyone gets in their balls, some coming down further on some team members than others. I place the ball in the middle, get out of the way and blow the whistle. As soon as they all charge to the middle, some rebound and hit the sand, Ash's legs flail around "I can't get up!" She eventually manages. The first goal is scored by Nian. Then I put the ball back in the middle and blow the whistle again. Prisha just runs around knocking into everyone, toppling them over, keeping them occupied, while Tasia scores a goal, the same team having scored both points so far. After placing the ball and blowing the whistle again, the Mermaids realise they need to up their game if they're going to stand any chance. There's a huddle in the middle of the pitch, where four Avengers have gotten stuck, unable to get to their feet and just keep getting in each others way every time they try. Peter ends up doing a rollie pollie in his, and Scott kicks his inflatable ball, rather than the ball at their feet. Because the round is going on so long and a lot of them keep falling over, we take a few minutes break. Peter tells the camera "The inside of my ball keeps steaming up." And Candice, who's trying to catch her breath, resting against her inflatable ball, says "I wanna go home." Stacey is laying on the sand, when Anna rolls one of the huge inflatable balls at her, it rolls right over her, causing her to play dead once it's gone over her fully. Prisha runs at the ball, that's still rolling, she drives over it, then rolls on the sand, stopping at Stacey's head, where they both start laughing loudly. Ash says "Don't get in my ball, it's really deflated and I got the air knocked out of me like three times. Warren says "I lost my sense of gravity for a while."

Once they're ready, they get back into their balls and the soccer ball is placed in the middle. I blow the whistle and the game continues. Scott almost scores, but when Warren tries to kick it away from the goal, he falls forwards and ends up blocking the ball himself. Suddenly, things take a turn, Suzie picks up a goal, Rhodes calls out "Cheater!" And gains my attention as I see Suzie trying to run away with the goal, I just laugh. Candice gets the ball into the goal Suzie has now moved. I don't stop them, because really they don't stand a chance otherwise, it's 2-1. I blow my whistle "Last match." After watching Peter rolling along, trapped in his ball, Rhodes scores the last goal, the Surfers winning. The camera zooms in on Suzie, who says "We were the better team. They cheated." I gather everyone and blow my whistle "Alright everyone, listen up. The Surfers, being the winner, now what you guys get to do is hurt your friends." They cheer "Mermaids, as punishment, you will all line up in your giant balls, the Surfers will then run as fast as they can, hitting you as hard as they can. They cheer again.

Everyone lines up in their two groups, Nian steps forward "I call out to the field, Candice." Candice steps forward and pulls a terrified face at the camera as Nian silently charges forward and slams into her, making her fall backwards. Next to step forward is Rhodes "I call out, Ash!" Ashley steps forward and waits, when Rhodes hits her, they both tumble backwards. Next is Anna "I call out, Stace!" Stacey steps forward, when Anna hits her they both waver, but neither topple, starting an uproar around them. Scott steps forward "Step forward Falcon, you're about to fly!" Scott let's out a battle cry as he charges at Suzie, she tumbles backwards, accidentally kicking Scott's dick with her foot and rolling all the way over, onto her knees, just as Scott drops to his knees to protect himself, a little too late. As Scott hobbles back to the line, Prisha screams "Brother!" She then speeds as best as she can on the sand, at the line, Warren steps forward just in time to be pummeled, the back of his ball hits the sand, then due to the speed the ball rebounds back up, knocking into Prisha. They both then hit the sand, landing on their backs, laughing. Lastly, there's Tasia and Peter, who steps forward on shaky legs "I don't think this is a good idea!" A few of the Avengers actually look worried and Warren quickly scrambles out of his ball, knocking Prisha back down as she had just chambered back to her feet. Prisha hits the sand again and Warren holds out his hands, ready to use his powers to catch Peter if he needs to. Tasia charges at Peter, who screams before the contact even comes, but as soon as Tasia reaches Peter, she leans forward, reaching her arms up through the top of the ball and starts slapping her hands about, Peter tips forward too and starts doing the same, the pair starting a bitch fight, but then Tasia gently rolls Peter backwards, sending him upside down, his feet up in the air, kicking about "I can't move!" The cameraman runs over to record Peter doing a handstand, as stuck as a turtle on its back. Everyone else charges at each other at random, even people on their own team, just for fun. The last thing the camera capture is Peter calling out "Help me!"