8. The Games: Episode 6

REGINA POV:

Beside the beach we have a blow-up pool full of ice water, Suzie forward rolls into the pool and instantly regrets it, jumps up screaming and wades through the pool to get out, making little noises of shock with every movement. Tasia holds her arms out to her and helps her out, Suzie clings to her, wrapping both her arms and legs around her, making Tasia squeal from the cold being transferred. Candice and Rhodes toss a protesting Peter in, once in, he starts to splash water at everyone. A huge cold water fight breaks out. The idea originally was to do rock paper scissors and whoever lost had to jump in, but we had more fun like this and all ended up cold and wet, even me.

We then all headed inside and got dried, then met in the living room, in front of the camera crew "Well, that's the end of The Avengers Games. We had a lot of fun, if you want us to do this again, you'll have to let us know your suggestions for it. Now, before we say goodbye, we have some awards to give out. We have Biggest Fail and the team trophy. Candice throws her hand in the air "Dibs on Biggest Fail!" "Well actually, the biggest fail goes to..." Everyone does a drumroll "Warren!" His eyes widen and he steps forward to claim his trophy "For not getting even one point in Touga Touchdown." He shrugs with a smile on his face "And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. The winner of The Avengers Games, with 3-1... The Surfers!" They take the trophy, cheering and hugging. Eventually the camera is turned off and the camera crew leave, the rest of us quickly pack up and head home to the rest of our family and to get the show edited so the first episode can go up tomorrow lunchtime, each episode then airing every Saturday lunchtime.

Shortly after the TV series has finished being aired, we're invited to interviews on popular talk shows about the competition and learn that people want more. Though we decide we'll wait a few years before we do another one, so we can gather great ideas, have a different theme and get different Avengers involved.

We also get lots of other suggestions of things to do, other than The Avengers Games season 2.