Chapter 1

Sara

I stared at my window frowning, it was dark, cold and raining. I hate rain, it makes me feel miserable. It felt as if my soul was being sucked out from my body slowly. Like everything around me was dead, and dark. As if there was no hope.

Rain, it brings misery everywhere as far as I'm concern.

I sighed as my phone started to ring. I checked the caller ID and saw Lukas's name- and immediately, I grinned; I already felt less miserable.

"Hey" I said with a smile when I answered the phone.

"Hey babe, how are you?" Lukas said on the other line. I sighed "Miserable."

I heard him chuckle and then he groaned "Sorry Sara, I have to go. My boss is glaring at me. I just called to check up on you, since I know how much you hate the rain."

I grinned like a cheshire cat, my cheeks grew warm and I bit my lip "Aww you're so sweet Lukas. Thanks, bye."

He laughed "Good bye, I'll talk to you later." I smiled and hung up, staring outside, thinking about him.

I was amazed that I still get butterflies when he talks to me, or looks at me- that I still get tongue tied when I see him.

I was lost in thought when something caught my eye.

A hooded figure stood outside. I looked closer, wondering if I imagined it or if it was just a shadow.

It was just...staring at me.

My eyes widened and I felt my heart beating wildly. I took a small step back, It was definitely staring at me.

I shivered slightly getting goose bumps and then I closed the curtain.

My hands shook as I opened the curtain slightly, the figure was gone.

It was like that creep hadn't been there at all- did I imagine it?

It could have been one of my neighbors standing there, alone...in the rain. Staring at nothing in particular...

I bit my lip timidly, pushing aside any weird, creepy thoughts.

"Must've been a shadow, or someone staring at nothing in particular, that's normal. Everyone does that." I muttered to myself.

Please consider voting, commenting and sharing.
Xx Thanks