Chapter 12

***unedited***

Kylie

I sighed as I listened to my mom scream at me. What a wonderful sound to wake up to. I felt like screaming at her IT'S 5:00 IN THE BLOODY MORNING WOMAN!! I HAVE SCHOOL IN TWO HOURS AND I DON'T NEED THIS FROM YOU!!

I gritted my teeth and got up to have a bath, I might as well, even though her screaming is giving me a headache. Once I changed into my clothes I stared at myself in the mirror. I bit my lip and ran my hands through my hair, stopping to my purple hair extensions. My heart felt heavy and I felt guilty. "What did I do?" I whispered. The tears started to fall and I wiped it away. I bit my lip and went down to my mom screaming her head off at me. I sighed as I went down "Where are you going?!" my mom snarled when I opened the door.

I shrugged "Where else? School." I slammed the door shut as I heard her say "It's too early, hopeless child." I gritted my teeth, she really does hate me. Both of my parents do.

I sighed as I parked my car in the empty school and sighed. It's still to early for anyone to be here. Well, at least the doors are open. I got out of the car and went to my locker. I got my books and slammed it shut "Someone has anger issues." I turned around and frowned "Of course it's you." I smiled bitterly "My own stalker."

Cole smirked "Stalker? Don't flatter yourself darling. I came here earlier then you, if anyone is the stalker it's you."

I frowned "I didn't see your car." he shrugged "I walked. What can I say? I don't want to kill the earth." he smirked "Unlike some people." he looked at me.

I scoffed and walked away. He groaned and followed me "Is this like your thing? Whenever we're in a middle of a conversation you just roll your eyes or scoff and walk away?"

I smiled "Yes, cause you're too-"

"wonderful, perfect-" I cut him off "Shut up." I shoved him lightly and he laughed.

"Are you going to tell me about your sister or not?" he asked quietly. I bit my lip as the tears threatened to fall. "I don't know." it came out strained and quite.

He frowned "You don't know if you want to tell me?" I glared "No!! I don't know what happened!!" I nearly screamed at him in frustration. "What do you mean, you don't know what happened?!"

I gritted my teeth "I don't know, everything was blurry. When I woke up, everything was blurry and-" my tears started to fall "and my sister was lying next to me." I bit my lip "dead."

He looked away and then smile lightly "So, why do you think Lukas murdered her?" I gave him a surprise look "What? Why would you think he murdered her? It was an accident"

He frowned "I'm confused. You don't think he killed her? I thought you said-"

I shook my head and laugh bitterly "No, I know both Sara and him where there. When I woke up I was alone and they were no where to be seen."

His frowned deepened "And you just suspect them? They could have left a long time before she died."

I shook my head "That's what I thought at first, but I was wrong. They saw her, and they left her to die." I was breathing heavily now, and I didn't feel like crying. I wanted to murder Sara and Lukas.

Please vote, comment and share.
Xx thanks