Chapter 4

***unedited***

Kylie

I sat in Mr. Charles's english class. I was barely listening to what he was saying. I could hear what the other students were saying though.

"That's the girl I was telling you about-"

"Heard she left town because of what happened-"

I slammed my book shut, got up and left the class. The teacher called my name but I ignored him and kept on walking 'I had to get out of there." I thought to myself.

Who am i kidding? I can't do this, I thought I could; but I can't. This is too difficult for me. They think I did it- I should have told them exactly what had happened instead of running away. I should have stood my ground before, it's too late now.

I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes, feeling unsure of everything.

I bit my lips and stared at my shoes. "Mom and dad won't move to another town again. I can't go to another school, and I can't stand the whole town talking about me; thinking that it's my fault. I have no choice."

My thoughts drifted to my encounter with Sara and I smiled at my resistance. I really wanted to hit her with the books.

I wanted to murder both her and Lukas. I felt angry when she said she was feeling great. How could she feel great after what she's done? Selfish bitch, she doesn't deserve to feel great or happy.

However, she's going to know what it feels like, and I'm going to make sure she hurts like how I did.

She's going to be begging for mercy when I'm done with her; and I wouldn't show any mercy to her, not after what she did to me.

Please consider voting, commenting and sharing.
Xx Thanks