Chapter 19

***unedited***

Mark

I splashed water on my face and groaned slightly. This Is horrible, I thought to myself. The door opened and I looked up to see Luke walking in "Are you ok man?" I nodded and smiled slightly "Yeap, just great."

He raised an eyebrow at me "You sure?" I laughed slightly and turned around "Yes, why are you asking?" he shrugged "I don't know, probably cause..." he paused and shook his head "Nah, it's nothing."

"Just what?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. "I know it's none of my business and all, it's just that Kylie looked bored and I think I saw her and Cole dancing together."

I gritted my teeth in anger "Damn Cole, that bloody bastard always does this." I walked towards the door angrily. "What are you going to do?" Luke put a hand on my shoulder "Teach him not to mess with my date that's what."

"Mark, don't do anything stupid. Look, just calm down ok?" I turned around feeling like punching a wall or maybe punching that cocky bastard, that would make me feel much better. "Don't tell me to calm down Luke." I shoved his hand away from my shoulder harshly and walked out of the bathroom looking for the both of them.

Luke came out behind me frowning "Mark, listen to me. Do you think she would like you if you hit Cole? No, she would hate you so just calm down alright."

I looked around and found them dancing closely together, smiling and laughing. She looked like she was actually having fun. "Here drink this and give one to her." I looked at him "Why?"

"Why what?" he asked confused. "Why did you get one for her?" he sighed "Go over there and give her the drink, if you want to stop Cole from dancing with her just interrupt them or something." I sighed "They're having fun, I don't think she would want me to interrupt them."

Luke handed me the drink "Don't be such a girl and go, maybe go for a walk outside or something."

I looked at her and Cole and drank some of the juice Luke gave me and walked towards them still feeling pissed. The closer I came the more I wanted to beat Cole up. Probably take a chair next to them and hit him hard. Wipe of that smirk of that smug bastard. What the hell I thought to myself. I'm so sick of Cole and his stupid smirk, that cocky bastard thinks he can ruin this date. I gritted my teeth and put a hand on Cole's shoulder "Cole" I said angrily.