Chapter 13

Dedicated to ultimate_bookfangirl

***unedited***

Kylie

Cole looked confused and shocked at the same time. He looked like he was deep in thought and I sighed "It's a long story Cole."

He smirked answer looked at checked the time on his watch. "What do you know? We have all the time in the world." I raised an eyebrow looking amused "All the time in the world?" he smirked and nudged me lightly "You know what I mean, so tell me."

I bit my lip "When she died a little piece of me died. She was my twin, she was a piece of me. I blamed myself for a long time, until" I trailed off.

Cole raised his eyebrow, he looked interested. I didn't know if I could continue anymore. I never told anyone, this was my first time telling someone. I could never really admit she was dead. How could she be? Cole smiled at me sadly, he gave me an understanding look and his eyes held so much emotions. He leaned closer and my heart started beating faster. He smiled lightly and hugged me "Its alright." he whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes and started crying. He pulled away and smiled "Hey." I looked at him in the eyes "It'll be ok."

I bit my lip and smiled back "I found something." he raised an eyebrow, staring at me curiously "and what is that something?"

"A video of that night." I closed my eyes. His eyes widened, he looked shocked and when he recovered he said "What did you see?"

I bit my lip, I didn't know if I should tell. I've kept this a secret since I first found out. Should I tell him? I felt the need to tell him, because for some reason I felt like I could trust him. I looked at him deep in his eyes, I couldn't keep the hurt from my eyes "I saw her half dead and then I saw Lukas and Sara" I wiped the tears from my face "they... they saw her, half dead, with blood and  they ran. They just" I closed my eyes "they just ran."

He stared into my eyes and smiled sadly, pulling me in for a hug and I smiled lightly "How did you find it?" he raised an eyebrow when we pulled away from each other.

I frowned for a second as If I was remembering what had happened. "Cause, it didn't make any sense. I couldn't remember what exactly happened, it's like everything became blank. And I thought I was dreaming every time I woke up in the middle of the night, I remembered bits and pieces of it and I thought I was going crazy but I couldn't be sure so when I remembered that we put up a camera in the bunker so I checked."

He bit his lip and looked like he was deep in thought. "So, you flied from wherever you were before just to get it?" I shrugged "I managed to convince my parents I wanted to see her in the cemetery. They weren't happy and they kept saying it was my fault, but it was worth it."

We were quite for a while and he was shifting from feet to feet frowning in deep concentration.

"What are you thinking about Cole?" I asked curiously.

He gave me a blank look and then smiled "Nothing." He went back to frowning in deep concentration. After what seemed like ages he gave me a look that I couldn't read and came closer to me, his fingers trailed my arm slowly that I shivered "What exactly are you doing here Turner?"

I stared at him trying to process what he just said. He's finger was still trailing my arm which made me feel crazy. "What do you mean?"

He raised an eyebrow and leaned in closer, we were so close, too close. He whispered "You know what I mean." I shook my head slowly "I don't." I was afraid I might just tell him so I took a step back from him. He smirked and came closer which made me back away from him again, he looked amused "Worried you're going to tell me everything darling?"

There was no way I was going to let him think he could do this to me. I smirked, taking a step closer leaning in until our lips brushed lightly "I'm not scared Ackwood."

He leaned in closer, and I resisted the urge to take a step back. I wouldn't let him win, and even if I did want to take a step back it would be hard because all I wanted to do was to kiss him.  "Oh really?" he asked looking amused, . I nodded, smirking. "Yes really."

He looped his arms around my waist, leaning closer and his warm breath was caught between us for a second and then he kissed me. His hand cradled the back of my neck as our kissed deepened. He pulled away from me and I resisted the urge to kiss him again. He smiled, I've never seen him smile so bright. "Are you going to tell me." he whispered in my ear as he pulled me close to him.

I bit my lip, I told him because I know I could trust him, I know it would be safe. I looked him in the eyes, his eyes were hypnotizing. I could get lost in those purple- green eyes. I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them I looked into his eyes and whispered "I'm here for revenge."

This took longer to write then expected. Anyways, I finally finished this chapter.
Please vote, comment and share.
Xx thanks