Chapter 27

***unedited***

Rebekah

I felt uncomfortable as I wore Kylie's clothes, my own parents didn't even notice our switch. They called me Kylie which made me feel slightly more confident about this whole thing but I still felt unsure and weird. Kylie pushed me slightly as we walked in the woods "Will you stop worrying." she muttered under her breathe "you're going to make me worry too." I glared at her, feeling annoyed that she knew what I was feeling "I'm not worrying, you're worrying." I whispered under my breathe and walked ahead of her.

It was already dark when we reached the cabin. I hesitated before entering trying to psych myself up for what I was about to do. "Kylie!!!" Sara shrieked so loud that I had to close my ears. Sara hugged me tightly and I felt uncomfortable, she raised an eyebrow and looked at me worriedly "Kylie darling are you ok?" I gave her a weak smile and nodded "Yeah, I'm alright."

She tilted her head slightly as if studying me then grabbed me by the arm, pulling me outside "I need to talk to you. It's about you know who."

I hesitated before letting her pull me out, worried about not knowing who she's talking about. I inwardly laughed as I recalled Kylie saying the plan is full proof. 'this doesn't seem like full proof to me' I thought to myself, rather annoyed at my sister; and annoyed at myself for going with it.

"Are you listening to me?!" sara pretty much screamed into my eyes. I looked at her as she broke me out of my reverie "What did you say?" I asked her sheepishly, which earned me an irritated look with a punch to the arm.

I hissed in pain and shot her a glare "What did you say?" I asked while rubbing my arm.

Sara gritted her teeth at me and to be honest, I felt happy that I managed to annoy her "I said" she paused for a second, biting her lip "Did you see Rebekah and Lukas together??!? What does he even see in her?!?" she growled in frustration.

She frowned at me, then realization flashed through her eyes "I'm not saying anything bad about your sister. I mean, we don't particularly like each other but I just don't get why he likes her instead of me." she stared at the floor, sighing.

I wanted to scream at her at that moment, until I looked at her properly; she looked so sad that I couldn't bare it. "It's ok, he doesn't like my sister. They're just friends."

Sara looked up at me, glaring. "Can you not say those things?! You admitted that he clearly likes Rebekah and I know for a fact that you're mad that he likes her. So, I've come up with a plan..."

I tried to comprehend what she just told me "Wait what? She doesn't..." I paused for a second just recalling that I'm supposed to be Kylie and Kylie is Rebekah tonight and that we switched. "Why is Kylie mad that he likes me? Even though she knows that I'm head over heals for him. How do they even know he likes me??" I felt betrayed by Kylie. I had no idea why I did, I just did.

Sara gave me a worried look "What's gotten into you tonight? You seem weird." she frowned at me. I shook my head "Sorry, I have a terrible headache. I need to ask Ky- uhm Rebekah something."

I went inside and frowned as I saw Luke and Kylie together "Can I talk to you Rebekah?" Making sure to emphasize the name. She looked up at me with a frown "Yeah ok."

I pretty much dragged her to the side "What are you doing?" I hissed at her silently. She looked back at me confused, "What do you mean?"

I smiled at her, shooting her daggers with my eyes "Sara told me everything, from how  you think Luke likes me to how you hate him liking me. I never thought you would be jealous of me, that's beneath you Kylie. I thought you're my twin sister, no matter what happens; you'll support me." I looked at her feeling betrayed, sad and angry "I guess I was wrong."