Chapter 6

Kylie

I walked slowly in the hallway, feeling frustrated and angry at myself.

I ran my fingers through my hair, tugging slightly at the tangled ends. "Why did I hug him? What's wrong with me?"

All I could think of was beating him up when I hugged him, I regretted it. I thought I would feel some sort of closure at first.

I just feel disgusted right now, with myself; and with him. I need a shower, a long shower- and burn the clothes.

I turned the corner and crashed into someone "Watch where you're going dipshit." I snapped, feeling slightly surprised at myself for doing so.

"Woah, chill lady. That's quite rude and it's hardly my fault." I looked up to see a boy I've never seen before.

The first thing I noticed were his eyes, it was the darkest shade of grey and green. My eyes went over to his body and my jaw nearly dropped. I stared shamelessly at his chest for a while before he cleared his throat.

I looked up and saw a smug look on his face. "See anything interesting?" he smirked at me.

I blushed and shook my head furiously. Trying to feign utter calmness as I rolled my eyes "No, nothing at all."

He raised an eyebrow "Really? Cause I thought you were checking me out." I scoffed at that and he smirked "Not that I can blame you, I would check me out too."

This time, my jaw literally dropped  "Are you always this-"

He cut me off and said "Handsome? Beautiful? Hot? Sexy-"

I rolled my eyes, starting to feel annoyed "I was going to say egoistic, a pain in the ass, big headed, cocky but sure, you can think you're all that."

He looked taken aback at first and then he recovered and smirked at me again. "I know I'm all that, beautiful." he said while winking at me as he brushed past me and walked away.

"As much as I love this little thing we're doing here, I don't really feel comfortable with you gawking at me like a piece of meat." I gasped, horrified.

I cursed myself silently as I felt my cheeks heat up, I have a traitorous body.

"Well, you're such a-" he turned a corner before I could retort back and I groaned out loud. "Not like I had good comeback anyways." I said to myself.

Why do all the hot boys have to be such assholes? God, I hope I don't see him again anytime soon.

Please consider voting, commenting and sharing if you like this part. Xx