Chapter 2

Kylie

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night. I looked at the clock on my bedside table and sighed.

I massaged my head, hoping I'm making the right decision. There's a big chance that I might fuck everything up. That it wouldn't go as plan. Nothing ever goes according to plan right?

After a while of furiously debating with myself, I convinced myself that I was making the right decision.

I had to do it, or I would forever regret it.

I bit my lip, hoping all my nervousness would disappear. "I can do this." I said to myself.

I got out of bed to have a quick shower and ran downstairs. "Kylie? Your breakfast is ready." My mom said from the kitchen when she heard me come down.

"I'm not going to eat breakfast mom, I don't want to be late for my first day of school." I ran out before she could protest.

I jumped inside my car and closed my eyes briefly. My stomach had butterflies as I thought of going back to that school, with all the liars and traitors of this town- the thought of them made me sick to my stomach.

Anger replaced my nervousness "I can do this." I muttered to myself as I opened my eyes.

"I have to do this." I drove to school repeating it like a chant.

I arrived at school and took a deep breath when I got out of the car.

"She's back"

"Why did she come back?"

"-that's her, the girl I told you about."

"It was her fault."

I heard a few people whispering loudly as I walked pass them. My hands clenched into a fist as I tried desperately to ignore them.

I heard a 'Thud' and I turned around to see a girl, she turned pale when I looked her in the eyes.

Her books were on the floor and her blue eyes were big and round. I smirked, and walked towards her.

I could feel my anger rising, I wanted to hurt her, to make her feel what I've  felt for years; what I still feel now. I want her to pay for everything she's done to me.

Please consider voting, commenting and sharing this story if you like it.
Xx Thanks