~40~ georgenotfound

~george pov~

Sapnap drives the car as we go back from the grocery store.

"Did you remember to grab the sushi for dinner tonight?" I ask him after my stomach grumbles.

"Yeah, of course I did," he shoots back.

I make a face at his tone. "Did you remember the pads and tampons for you man period, too?"

 He's had an attitude towards everyone all day. We don't see a lot of him anymore, so I would like to enjoy the little time we do have.

He rolls his eyes. "Sorry, I didn't sleep much last night," he admits.

"Hm," I hum, unsure how to respond. Ever since Taegan died, I don't want to bring up the topic of sleep with him. It's seemed to be hard for him ever since then. At least he's not screaming at night anymore..

"I didn't get the kind of sushi you like though," he smirks in my direction.

"What?" My mouth pops open. "Why not?"

"I don't know," he shrugs, "you pissed me off, so I retaliated."

"You're an idiot," I mumble.

"I'm just kidding," he laughs, "It's in there."

I roll my eyes. "You're still an idiot, you know that right?"

"Sure," he says, "I'm the idiot. Not the person who fell for it."

"How was I supposed to know? I wasn't with you when you got the sushi."

"You were with me when we checked out, though," he points out.

I slump in my seat. "I don't recall that."

"There's a hospital," Nick points out the window, "You need to go for your memories?"

I sit up a little in my seat and see the white building whizz by.

~ ~ ~

"We're going to the emergency room," Dream tells me as he and Taegan walk past the staircase.

"What? Why?" I say, following them out the door.

"I hurt my hand," Taegan explains as Dream walks her out. She holds out her her hand, which is covered in a towel. "He thinks I need stitches."

"Well wait for me," I say as I grab shoes from the bin we keep by the door.

"You're going to the hospital with us?" Dream asks, raising his eyebrows a bit.

I shrug. "Nothing better to do."

"Wow, I'm so honored." Taegan puts her unhurt hand to her heart. "GeorgeNotFound wants to accompany me to the hospital because there's nothing else to do. Totally honored."

"Shut up," I laugh, "Are we going or not?"

Taegan's face winces in pain as the doctor carefully takes the glass out of the cut.

"Distract me, please," she whispers to Dream and I as he goes to get another shard.

"Um," I say as I glance to Dream for help to find a story, "One time I walked in on Dream naked."

Taegan bursts out laughing. "What?"

"That's not the kind of story she probably wanted to hear." Clay's face is red.