Chapter 1: The boss is really fierce

Dark curtains hung in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows to isolate the darkness outside. The room was illuminated by cool white lights. Wen Mi sat on the overly soft sofa with his back straight, and his hands on his knees clenched fists unconsciously, exposing The tension in his heart was relieved.

Inside the frosted glass door just two meters away, there was a pattering sound of running water. After a few minutes of pause, it continued to sound again. Wen Mi's breathing rhythm became rapid with the sound of running water.

Wen Mi, a small clerk in the logistics department under the business giant Wanhui, the most common Omega, today is the first day he was promoted to assistant to the big boss, and he is sitting in the big boss's bedroom at this time. Waiting for the big boss who is taking a bath.

The sudden knock on the door frightened Wen Mi. The sound of water in the bathroom continued. Wen Mi rubbed his knees to relieve his tension and got up to open the door.

Standing at the door was the kind-looking servant maid in an apron, who was smiling and hugging a quilt.

"Madam said that the young master's air-conditioning is low, so I am afraid that you will catch the cold at night, so we specially asked us to send you a thicker quilt."

Wen Mi glanced at the bathroom, not sure if the boss would let someone in during the shower.

"I just carry it in by myself, thank you."

Closed the door, Wen Mi hugged the light quilt and walked to the bed. The big boss's bed was larger than a normal double bed. The sheets and quilts were all gray. Putting the apricot quilt up, it was obviously out of place. Just like him.

The sound of the water in the bathroom in the wandering room stopped, and Wen Mi met a pair of cold eyes when he turned around. The big boss wore a suit of steam, and his loose pajamas could not cover his shoulder width and leg length. The short hair that was only wiped with a towel was wet and stuck to the sideburns, dropping a few drops of water from time to time in the collar.

Wanhui's boss, Ling Heshi, has continuously ranked No. 1 on the Alpha male **** list with his strong background and excellent appearance. It is the popular love of Omegas. But Wen Mi, who has been working at Wanhui for two years, knows that this popular A has a bad temper.

"Just now Auntie came to send the quilt..."

Ling Heshi had double eyelids, sharp eyebrows and sharp eyes. When he was looking at people, his dark eyes were filled with disdain, and a fierce aura that no one was looking at came at him.

Wen Mi had heard many rumors about Ling Heshi, although he couldn't smell the other party's pheromone, he still breathed tightly subconsciously.

"When the smell inside has dissipated, you can wash it again." Ling Heshi retracted his gaze and blew his hair aside.

The "buzzing" sound from the hair dryer was particularly lifelike, Wen Mi sighed secretly, and continued to move back to sit on the sofa.

After waiting for five minutes, Wen Mi took the pajamas that the servant had prepared early in the morning and walked into the bathroom.

The ventilation in the bathroom was on, and the remaining water stains and warm and humid air on the ground proved that someone had just used this bathroom, and that person was still a top Alpha.

After taking a shower at Alpha's house for the first time, Wen Mi stood holding her pajamas for a while, until the sound of the hair dryer outside disappeared, he hurriedly took off his clothes and opened the shower.