Chapter 17: I really want to try the sweet honey cake

Wen Mi stayed at the Ling's house until he recovered from the cold. When he returned home, he found that he was sick and he had gained two catties.

Wen Mi plans to make some cookies by hand and send them to the Ling's family to thank them for their care. Knowing that Ling He likes citrus, Wen Mi made the shape of the biscuits into a citrus style.

On Saturday, Wen Mi went out with the ready-made cookies and the love box lunch made by himself.

He originally planned to give Ling He a lunch box in front of Meng Qing, so that he feels that the two of them are in a loving relationship, which can be used to cooperate with Ling Heshi and pretend to be a lover. He did not expect the Ling family to find out that there was nothing but Ling Heshi at home. No one.

"Slippers are in the second cabinet on the right hand side. You can take them yourself. Auntie is not at home." Ling Heshi opened the door for Wen Mi and hurriedly sat back on the sofa in the living room, knocking on the laptop keyboard, watching something important To be dealt with.

Wen Mi glanced at the kitchen and then at the backyard through the window. There was indeed no one.

"Little dad and big dad are out on a date, and the younger brother can't come back from the military training, just the two of us." Wen Mi heard him say when he sat down opposite when he walked to Linghe.

Ling Heshi caught a very soft sigh from the little Omega, stopped typing on the keyboard, and looked up.

"I thought they did it at home..." Wen Mi expressed his thoughts, and when he saw Ling He, the curvature of his mouth widened a little, so embarrassed.

"I'll take a picture and send it to my dad to show off our good relationship." Ling Heshi calmly observed the small bag in Wen Mi's hand. He didn't know how Omega's craftsmanship was and whether he was his favorite. The few things you eat.

Wen Mi felt that Ling Heshi was right, so he took out everything, put the styling on and took a few pictures with the beauty, and then chose the three most satisfactory ones for Ling Heshi to choose.

Ling Heshi sat on the sofa all morning, and his pheromone was stained on the sofa. When Wen Mi sat down next to him, he was wrapped in his pheromone within a short time.

This happened several times during the week that Wen Mi lived in his house, but Wen Mi could not smell it without knowing it. Thinking of Omega's sweet taste, Ling Heshi thought that if Wen Mi could smell it, he would like him very much. Pheromone.

Wen Mi didn't know that he was distracted a long time ago when he looked at a serious Ling He who was choosing a photo. He just felt that the smell in the living room suddenly smelled sweet, and he subconsciously looked for the source of the smell.

The sudden ringing of the phone made the two people regain their senses. Ling Heshi glanced at his father's caller ID, presumably he wanted to say hello to Wen Mi, and then turned on the loudspeaker.

"Cub! Is Wen Mi here yet?"

Before Ling He could answer, Meng Qing continued anxiously.

"If you don't come, go out and stop Wen Mi, don't be at home!"

"What happened?" Ling Heshi rarely saw Xiao Dad like this, and asked solemnly.

"It's all my fault, just the last time you dated Miss Jian, she is on the way to our house!"

"I said you have a boyfriend. She doesn't believe that she has to come and ask you in person, which day is not good, but today you and Wen Mi will be dated, you can run away, don't meet him."