Chapter 68: How was last night

On Friday the next day, there was another day of work. When Ling Heshi woke up, Wen Mi woke up too. As soon as he got out of bed, Wen Mi saw two pajamas hanging on the balcony. The memories of last night returned instantly.

The underwear that I bought for Alpha is indeed a bit smaller and a bit tight.

"Xiaolongyan will be late for work." Ling Heshi knocked on the bedroom door to remind when Wen Mi was in a daze.

Today there are a lot of ingredients at home. Ling Heshi made a sandwich for Wen Mi to eat on the way to work.

The two of them got up late and almost stepped onto the office. Seeing the two people who were going to work simultaneously, everyone looked at Wen Mi with what I understood.

This time, Wen Mi sat down to confirm the gossip rumors, and could only maintain an awkward and polite smile. Yu Zhi was right. Ling Heshi's figure was really greedy.

Wen Mi sneered with his head clasped and clasped his hands. Ling Heshi in the office was in a good mood. Assistant Zhou was the first to feel the change in President Ling's mood. He glanced at Assistant Wen, then looked at the boss, and probably understood. .

It was almost the lunch break, Wen Mi received a text message from Yu Zhi, saying that he would come to him for dinner.

When Wen Mi asked Ling He, in order to make room for the weekend, he could only solve the lunch break in the office. Ling Heshi stayed at his house and didn't have time to cook more lunch in the morning. Wen Mi and his colleagues asked for the name of the Japanese-style omelet rice that was said to be delicious, and ordered a takeaway for Ling Heshi.

Upon lunch break, Wen Mi waved his hand when he was separated from the glass and Ling He, and went to find Yu Zhi for dinner.

The place Yu Zhi was looking for was not far from Wanhui, across the street from Taocheng Café. Wen Mi went in and bought some cakes when he passed by the cafe.

As soon as he entered the restaurant, Wen Mi saw Yu Zhi, who was wearing a high-collared dress and was pulling the collar, and Yin Zhen fanning Yu Zhi.

"I said don't kiss your neck, it's much hotter here than ours. You want to heat me to death." Wen Mi approached and heard Yu Zhi's complaint.

Wen Mi subconsciously remembered that he had sniffed against Ling He's neck for a long time last night, and he didn't use too much force, only a trace was left on his body, and his neck was still clean.

"Come here very quickly, come sit down and see what to eat." Yu Zhi first smelled the smell of honey cake, and then saw Wen Mi.

When Ling He was not in Yuzhi, he was sitting with Wen Mi while Yin Zhen sat across from them. Yu Zhi leaned on Wen Mi to watch the menu with him. He sniffed Wen Mi and smelled a thick honey cake on Wen Mi. taste.

"I sprayed the honey cake flavor blocker." Wen Mi explained.

"It's the taste you would choose, but this taste is really good, especially positive, is it your Alpha..." Yu Zhi knew that Wen Mi was reluctant to buy this, and it must be what Ling Heshi meant when it came out now. Isn't he a pheromone of the white sandalwood flavor, why don't you get a blocker of that flavor?"

Generally, Omega between couples will like to use Alpha pheromone flavor blocker, Yuzhi's blocker is milk tea flavor.

"I like sweet ones. White sandalwood is not sweet." When it comes to Ling He's secrets, Wen Mi is afraid that Yu Zhi will see her uncomfortable when he talks too much, so he hurriedly ordered a few dishes and changed the subject.

"His pheromone is not sweet, so you don't still treat people like that." Yu Zhi winked at Wen Mi, "How was your last night?"

"..." Although the topic has shifted, the direction of this shift is different from what Wen Mi expected.

After the meal, Yuzhi and Yin Zhen were going to watch a movie. Wen Mi gave them a piece of the cake and waited for Ling He back. There was still some time before the beginning of the movie, so they sent Wen Mi back to the company.

Passing by a fried chicken shop, Yu Zhi was greedy.

"Milk tea, help me buy the milk tea opposite, Wen Mi, don't come in at the door. The fried chicken smells so strong and you still go to work in the afternoon." Yu Zhi ordered to go in and buy fried chicken.

Wen Mi stood at the door and looked at the menu for a while, and sent a message to ask Ling He if he would eat fried chicken. When Ling He didn't eat fried chicken, Wen Mi took a picture of the cake and posted it.

There were several takeaway boys waiting in line at noon. Yin Zhen first bought the milk tea and came over. He gave Wen Mi a cup, holding a cup in his hand.

"Don't you drink it?" Wen Mi asked casually that the cup that Yin Zhen was holding was Yu Zhi's favorite.

"I drank too much water for dinner." Yin Zhen sighed. Just now, Yuzhi ordered two milkshakes with different flavors for lunch. He only tasted a few mouthfuls of each, and the rest went into his stomach.

Wen Mi obviously remembered and couldn't help but smile.

Neither of them noticed that there were several Wanhui employees who had returned to the company after dinner and saw them, and watched them whispering as they walked.

The time for the fried chicken was too long, and Wen Mi's lunch break was almost over. He said to Yu Zhi that he went back to the company first.

Once Wen Mi felt that something was wrong with the company, the employees who were with him when he was in the elevator looked at him from time to time, and then looked at his mobile phone, with a strange expression. As soon as he got out of the elevator, several betas who had a good relationship with Wen Mi immediately got together.

"Wen Mi, you were photographed!"

Wen Mi looked at the other party's mobile phone. Someone in the work group posted a photo. The background of the photo was at the door of the fried chicken shop. Inside, he was smiling at Yin Zhen while holding milk tea.

"I don't know who took it. Now the group of all departments is crazy." The beta glanced at Wen Mi with half a cup of milk tea left in his hand, and asked tentatively, "Is that Alpha?"

"My good friend's husband, at the time my friend was queuing at the fried chicken shop, and we were waiting for him outside." Wen Mi didn't expect them to be photographed, and only shot them two.

"Did someone deliberately mess with you? President Ling is going to a meeting now, he probably hasn't seen it yet. You can explain it quickly when he finishes the meeting."

Wen Mi nodded, thanked the other party and sat back at the desk.

Putting the milk tea aside, Wen Mi didn't have any thoughts to drink. He glanced at the news from everyone in the logistics department. Wen Mi just wanted to answer but received a call from Meng Xi.

Meng Xi ran to inform him that it was the little dad who saw the photos of Wen Mi and other Alpha, and was worried in the family group whether Wen Mi and Ling Heshi had blown it up.

How long did the photo come out? Not only did the company spread, but now even Ling Heshi's little dad has seen it. Wen Mi feels that the beta colleague is right now, is there someone deliberately **** him?

Although Ling Heshi was in a meeting, Wen Mi sent a message and talked to him about the photo. After sending the message, Wen Mi asked colleagues in the logistics department to help clarify in each group.

Fortunately, Yu Zhi has the habit of taking pictures during meals. Yesterday, we finally met each other. During the meal, everyone took a group photo. Yu Zhi also took photos at noon. Wen Mi put the group photo in the circle of friends and asked his colleagues in the logistics department to post screenshots. The new gossip finally subsided.