Chapter 21: Sell ​​my brother and beg my wife

After the car drove for a while, Wen Lu called again, and Wen Mi, who had sorted out his emotions, answered the phone.

"Brother, I'm fine, you don't need to come over."

"Got it." Wen Mi said coldly before he hung up the phone without waiting for Wen Lu to say anything.

"Do you want to notify your brother?"

Wen Mi should have heard a lot when he guessed Ling He, and he was not surprised to see him asking this, he shook his head.

"My brother won't believe me."

Little Omega said so calmly, Ling Heshi realized that there should be a lot of things behind this sentence.

Ling Heshi's hand holding the steering wheel tightly. He wants a younger brother like Wen Mi to be too late for pain, how can he let him...

"If you want to find someone to talk to, you can find me. You know so many secrets of mine, and I will keep the secrets for you." Ling Heshi only knew that Wen Mi had a friend from a different place, and the only other friends were Tao Cheng, but Tao Orange is not very clear about little Omega either. Ling Heshi thought that if someone could listen, maybe Wen Mi would be more comfortable and relaxed.

Wen Mi looked at the remarks to Ling Heshi's good boss, and sincerely felt that the boss was actually a very gentle person, even if he looked a little bit fierce occasionally.

"Actually, it's nothing. My parents really want an Omega. My birth report shows that the probability of becoming an Omega is very high, so the family has always spoiled me."

"Later, my glands were damaged and I couldn't become a normal Omega. After that, my parents had Xiao Lu. Maybe they were disappointed in me. My parents and brothers were so obedient to Xiao Lu, and gradually became this. Personality. Sometimes I feel bad and want to talk to my younger brother, but my parents always say that I make fuss and my younger brother doesn't listen to me.

Wen Mi sighed, very helpless.

I have seen a lot of Linghe like brother Wen Mi. Every Chinese New Year, some children from relatives are always like this. In the past, he was honest when he stopped in front of those little overlords. Occasionally, some dishonesty relied on Omega's identity to determine what he didn't dare to do, and it was Meng Xi's solution.

"My brother is very well-behaved and has a sweet mouth. He likes you very much. He will see you on the weekend." Ling Heshi took advantage of waiting for the green light and said, "My brother is your brother."

The boss is really good at comforting people! Wen Mi responded with a smile, but didn't take it seriously.

In the afternoon, the leave was taken, and Ling Heshi did not bring Wen Mi back to work at the company and sent the people back home.

Someone moved two large trucks at the gate of the community to block the gate tightly. Ling Heshi stopped the car to the side of the road and got off to send Wen Mi home.

The place where the car stopped was not far from the newly opened bakery. The two passed by the door, and the fragrant scent of bread came over. A wooden board at the door was written with the signboard and special offer of the day. Ling Heshi glanced at it and suddenly stopped. .

"wait for me."

Wen Mi nodded and stood outside the door and waited for a while. Soon Ling Heshi came out with a bag of honey cake and two butter cakes in his hand.

"I'm going to invite you to eat." Ling Heshi said and stroked the corner of his clothes. In fact, he was a little nervous. Seeing the honey cake like his own pheromone, he would always feel a little guilty, afraid that people would know his greatest secret. But he could imagine that Wen Mi would smile sweetly after receiving these, like a small longan from the shell.

He actually likes to eat longan.

Wen Mi didn't know Ling Heshi's thoughts. He held a bag of desserts and smiled, forgetting any unpleasantness.

It seems that when Ling He is sad and angry every time he encounters something, he will forget it in the end.

Ling Heshi bought him a cake, and Wen Mi bought the ingredients the next day and made cookies for Ling Heshi, but there were few good citrus flavors on the market. Wen Mi failed to make it a few times when he was dissatisfied with the taste. The failed cookie, Wen Mi, was reluctant to throw it away. He usually used it as a snack. One time, he was seen after lunch with Ling Heshi, so the failed cookie was solved by two people as a dessert after dinner.

That night, Wen Mi finally made a successful citrus-flavored cookie. When he just packed the box and took a picture and sent it to Ling He, he received a call from home. The family wanted to eat out at a restaurant. They used to eat out because Wen Lu thought that it was also the case of Wen Lu's test progress. After others arrived and saw the gloomy Wen Lu, he learned from his parents that Wen Lu was reported for absenteeism too much, and was criticized by a notice from the school, so he came out. The meal is to comfort Wen Luan.

"Big brother blames you. That day you came to Alpha too much, and it caught the attention of the dormitory, only to find out that we were absent from school."

"Xiao Lu can't blame your brother for this. If you missed school, you also made a bet. You were criticized and Xiao Duo was criticized by the leader." Dai Yuanqin patted Wen Lu's hand and said in disapproval.

"Mom is okay, Xiao Lu doesn't feel good, why would a brother care about his younger brother." Wen Duo has always been petting Wen Lu without a bottom line, taking the responsibility on himself, and apologizing to Wen Lu and coaxing him.

Wen Mi was not involved in this matter, but he suddenly realized something as he listened, so he glanced at the phone.

[Wen Mi: The photo.jpg is perfect this time! 】

[Good boss: Then I look forward to it. 】

The chat log still stayed before Wen Mi went out. He bit his chopsticks for a while and decided to ask.

[Wen Mi: My brother's absence from school was reported. 】

[Good boss: I did it. 】

[Good boss: It's the punishment for his boring use of his brother for entertainment. 】

Wen Mi was a little surprised that Ling He still remembered his own affairs, but when he wanted to go back, he heard Wen Lu mention himself.

"Second brother doesn't care about me, he's still playing on the phone there!"

"Xiao Mi, come over to coax Xiao Lu." Wen Duo frowned and looked at Wen Mi displeased.

Both parents didn't speak, but they obviously acquiesced. Wen Mi clenched his hands and didn't listen to his brother's words.

"Xiao Lu's absenteeism is indeed his fault, and he not only absenteeism, but also used his elder brother to bet, which affected his work. Xiao Lu should be educated well instead of coming out to eat and comfort him because he was criticized by the school." Wen Mi said in a sigh of relief. When the words came out, he glanced at everyone, the eldest brother was angry, and his father was not very happy.

"Why do you say that to your brother?" Wen Duo stared at Wen Mi coldly, as if looking at a stranger.

With cold hands and feet, Wen Mi lowered his eyes, thinking he should go.

"Xiao Duo, although Xiao Mi speaks a little harder, it makes sense, and Xiao Mi is also your younger brother, so your attitude is not good." Dai Yuanqin suddenly stopped her elder son.

Mom seems to be speaking for him? Wen Mi realized this and immediately raised his head and looked over. Before he could say anything, Wen Lu burst into tears.

Suddenly everyone's attention returned to Wen Lu. When everyone was coaxing Wen Lu, Wen Mi quietly left the private room.

When Wen Mi returned to her rental house and saw packaged cookies on the table, he suddenly remembered that he hadn't returned Linghe's message yet, and Wen Mi hurriedly took out his mobile phone and clicked on the chat box between the two of them.

[Good boss: Are you angry? 】

[Good Boss: I'm sorry, I'm just being nosy. 】