Chapter 31: Want exclusive slippers

The two had just walked to the door of Meng Xi's room and the door opened. When Wen Mi saw Ling He standing at the door, Meng Xi's breath stopped halfway through.

"Why are you standing at my door?" Meng Xi stepped back guardly.

"Call you to have breakfast." Ling Heshi temporarily thought of a reason.

A few minutes later, Wen Mi and Meng Xi sat on the sofa in the living room, and Ling Heshi rolled up his sleeves and tied an apron to beat eggs in the kitchen.

Meng Xi watched this scene and took a few shots with her mobile phone.

"Brother Wen Mi, you don't know that although my brother cooks deliciously, he usually doesn't cook easily. In the morning, I want to take your lunch and he won't give it to you. Today I must borrow your light." Meng Xi tut two Sound, the world's Alpha is the same, if you have Omega, you will forget your brother.

When Meng Xi glanced at Ling He, who was facing them, he moved closer to Wen Mi and lowered his voice.

"Brother Wen Mi, do you think my brother is weird lately?"

Wen Mi thought for a while and wanted to answer.

"Yesterday, my brother suddenly lost control of his pheromone on the way home, which shocked me. I thought his susceptibility period was advanced, but he said no. If he didn't, how could he lose control of his pheromone?"

"Anyway, Brother Wen Mi, please pay attention recently. My brother once dreamed of the past, but the susceptibility period was earlier. I heard from my dad that he had a nightmare some time ago."

"The past?" Wen Mi thought of the nightmare when Ling He had a nightmare. In the dream, he told his younger brother to run quickly, "Did you get involved in that incident?"

"That's not true. At that time, I was still young. Dad and Dad were very strict. Alas, because my brother had a fever because he was an Alpha, he had only a driver to accompany him when he went to the hospital, otherwise he wouldn't... "Meng Xi patted his chest, and now he will still be frightened when he thinks about what happened back then.

Wen Mi wanted to ask a few more questions, but Ling Heshi came out after breakfast. Meng Xi stopped talking when he saw his brother came.

One day Wen Mi was thinking about Ling Heshi's back then, what is it that will keep Alpha like Ling Heshi remembered? And the few brothers that Ling Heshi yelled when he was dreaming. Since the matter has nothing to do with Meng Xi, who is he calling?

After dinner, Meng Xi organized a large pack of snacks and planned to take it back to school. Wen Mi saw that Meng Xi was going back to school, so he could just drop by to his home. After thinking about it, he decided not to sleep here at night. He was afraid that when he looked at Ling He, he would always be curious about what it was.

Ling Heshi noticed that Wen Mi had been absent-minded after coming to the house, and frequently lost his mind. Although the reluctant people went back, they still agreed.

Meng Xi didn't expect that he went back to school and Wen Mi got in the car with him. He looked at the big brother with a heavy face and felt that the light above his head was too bright. He was quiet all the way and didn't dare to force him, for fear that his brother would **** him.

When the car went to school, we passed Wen Mi's house. After Wen Mi got off the car, Ling Heshi followed him.

"You send the young master to school first and then come to pick me up."

Wen Mi heard what Ling He said to the driver, so this meant to sit at his house?

The driver obediently drove away. Meng Xi waved goodbye to the two of them. After leaving, he closed the window and faced the driver's road.

"When picking up my brother from school later, drive slowly to let their little couple stay for a while."

"Little master, I understand."

The car stopped at the gate of the community. Ling Heshi glanced at the bakery not far away. Today's signature is still honey cake.

"Is his honey cake delicious?"

"It's delicious." Wen Mi nodded, because it was delicious so the price increased.

Ling Heshi took Wen Mi to the bakery to buy cakes, and then returned to the community. The street lights in the community are old and dark, and the corners cannot be illuminated at all. The grass is dark and black, hiding unknown dangers.

"Aren't you afraid to come back alone?" Ling Heshi wanted Wen Mi to move when he thought of how little Omega had walked this way countless times.

"On this part of the road, it's a bit dark. There are a lot of aunts dancing square dancing in the small square in front of me, and I usually don't go out at this point when I get off work." Wen Mi is actually also scared, so try not to go out at night, and occasionally come back from outside. When he is late, he will walk over when people pass by.

"You can call me if you are afraid." Ling Heshi was worried that Wen Mi passed some remote and dark paths alone when he couldn't see. He couldn't wait to find a reason to let Little Omega live in his house, but with the character of Little Omega. This will scare him.

"Okay, I remember."

The darkness did not allow Alpha to see the slight smile on the corner of Omega's mouth.

Although the street lights in the community are not good, fortunately, the sound control lights from the building where Wen Mi lives to his floor are good.

The school is still some distance away from Wen Mi's home, and it will take more than ten minutes to wait for the driver to come. Wen Mi asked Ling Heshi to come in and sit down.

The slippers for Ling Heshi were the same pair of last time. When Ling Heshi entered Wen Mi's house, the two were not familiar with each other. Now that they are close, Ling Heshi finally asked.

"Which Alpha slippers are these?" Ling Heshi looked at the slippers disgustedly, and walked in barefoot without wearing them this time.

"Previously, Yu Zhi and his Alpha wore his Alpha when they came here as a guest." Actually, I didn't wear it a few times, but it was a bit old after a long time. Wen Mi didn't dare to say this, he could see Ling Heshi I don't like these slippers anymore.

"Why don't I buy another pair, and I will only wear it to you in the future?" When Wen Mi said this, he felt that Ling Heshi would not come a few times.

"It's black, it's best if it has no pattern. The size is the same as this pair." Ling Heshi waited for Omega to say this, and pointed to the slippers on Wen Mi's feet by the way, "You have this pattern. Can barely accept."

"..." Those who didn't know thought that Ling Heshi was going to live in, and asked to be very detailed.

Ling Heshi sat on the sofa. There was not enough space left for Wen Mi to sit. He poured a glass of water to Ling Heshi and went into the kitchen. Wen Mi put the honey cake on the plate and cut some apples. When he came out carrying the things, he found that Ling Heshi was asleep on his small sofa.

Compared with the sofa in Ling Heshi's room, Wen Mi's small shabby sofa was obviously wronged by the shoulder-width and long-legged Alpha. Wen Mi wanted to wake him up, but the green color when he saw Ling He gave up his thoughts again.

Ling Heshi probably didn't have a good rest last night. Not only did he not sleep during the day, but he also made a meal. He should be very tired now.

While watching Ling He was asleep, Wen Mi lightly took a blanket from the bedroom and put it on Alpha.

The blanket is commonly used by Wen Mi. Ling He in his sleep smelled the immature green and astringent citrus flavor he liked. The taste was very weak but very good. He wanted to smell more, wanted to smell more. I want citrus to become ripe and sweet.

Without Wen Mi's knowledge, Ling He's pheromone leaked out little by little. First, the entire blanket was stained, and finally, little by little, he chased the only Omega in the room.

I don't know if it was too much hot water. Wen Mi felt that he was a little hot. After a while, his head became groggy, and when he lost consciousness, he fell onto the sofa.