Chapter 20: Tea in the tea

The damp sensation from his chest made Ling Heshi know that Wen Mi was crying, and the crying was still as silent as last time, which made people feel distressed.

Ling Heshi touched his coat pocket, took out a handful of citrus candy and placed it on Little Omega's hand.

"Give you all."

The sugar was stuffed by Wen Mi when he was hungry in the afternoon when he was afraid of Linghe, and a total of seven were now back in his hand.

Wen Mi was amused by Ling Heshi for a moment.

"That's all there is no more, but I can invite you to eat cake." With the experience of coaxing little Omega for the first time, Linghe won't be at a loss this time.

Wen Mi's nasal voice sounded dullly from his chest.

"I want to eat honey cake."

"...eat."

Ling Heshi looked at the small hair spin on top of Omega's head, stretched out his hand and gently rubbed the top of his head, and then half embraced Wen Mi and led him out of the dormitory. In fact, there was a moment when Ling He wanted to push for Wen Mi. Open that door and give a good lesson to Omega, who is so arrogant and ignorant, but he didn't do it.

He was afraid that his impulse would make Wen Mi's life at home even more difficult.

After the two left the door, Wen Lu, who was chatting with his roommate, seemed to hear someone talking at the door, so he asked the roommate.

"Maybe Wu Ling and the others have skipped class and returned." The roommate said indifferently, but Wen Lu always felt uneasy, so he opened the door to take a look.

He saw an intimate couple walking towards the stairs with their backs to him. It should be Omega and Alpha according to the size, but the back of Omega is a bit like his second brother.

Wen Lu thought his thoughts were a bit funny. Even if his second brother had a target, he would definitely be a beta. How could Alpha like him.

When he walked out of the dormitory, Wen Mi stopped crying. He cried when he was a child and he stopped crying when Wen Lu became more at home. Although he was aggrieved and angry just now, he could hold it back, but he did not cry when he saw Ling He somehow Can't stretch it anymore.

Probably because this person used to pay attention to coaxing him gently when he was crying.

Wen Mi threw the tear-wiped paper into the trash can to destroy the corpse. In addition to the infrared light on the eye sockets, there was no sign of crying anymore.

"Thank you." Wen Mi said to Ling Heshi embarrassingly while kicking the pebble on the ground.

In just a few minutes, Wen Mi adjusted his mood, Ling Heshi felt that even if the little Omega cried again, he would be willing to coax him.

"Is there nothing to show?" Ling Heshi teased little Omega deliberately.

Wen Mi thought about buying anything with him, only the candy that Ling Heshi had just given him, so he took out one in Ling Heshi's palm.

"..." There are obviously seven at noon.

It may be that Ling Heshi's expression was too obvious. Wen Mi saw his psychology and couldn't hold back a smile.

"I'll invite you to dinner."

"You don't need to eat, the cookies tasted good last time." Ling Heshi made it clear.

"Then I will do it for you."

"It's citrusy."

"...That's okay." Don't cookies always have more original chocolate, matcha, etc. Wouldn't the citrus flavor be weird? Wen Mi put this in his heart and didn't say it. Who made his boss especially like citrus?