Chapter 59: Resignation

Wen Mi was thinking all the way home, was Ling Heshi apologizing?

After arriving home, Wen Mi was obviously absent-minded. After sitting down for a while, Wen Lu leaned over.

"Second brother, you haven't returned all night, are you with Qi Ru..." Wen Lu winked his eyes and quickly said the second half of the sentence, "Go to the hotel?"

"No, I... I went back to my rental room and slept for a night and took some things." Wen Mi patted the bag with crispy meat in his arms and lied.

"Hey, my second brother is so old. When I go to the hotel, I just go to the hotel. What can I explain?" Wen Lu was sure that the relationship between the two of them was impure, and took a look at Wen Mi's bag. "Little Crispy meat? Isn't this Qi Ru Ge's specialty?"

With a smile, Wen Lu took the semi-finished crispy pork and went to the kitchen to find Wen Mu's fried crispy pork.

After the crispy meat was fried, Wen Mi changed his modest style and ate quickly and eagerly. Ling Heshi made something specially for him, and Wen Mi felt that he was stingy and didn't want to share it with anyone.

"Eat slowly, why are you rushing to eat with your brother after such an adult?" Mother Wen saw that Wen Lu liked to eat too, so she habitually gave Wen Mi a mouthful.

"Mom, you don't understand, this is made by Qi Ru himself!" Wen Lu felt that the deep-fried crispy pork was extraordinarily delicious. "Second brother, let Qi Ru make more of it?"

After hearing this, Dai Yuanqin looked at Wen Mi in surprise.

"You have become? The child of Qi Ru knows the roots and knows the roots. He likes you with an Alpha. You have to treat them well and don't be temperamental."

"Before, a good boyfriend was not only enthusiastic, but also saved you and Xiao Lu at a critical moment. How could they be separated after only a few days? Qi Ru, you have to take good care of it."

Wen Mi opened his mouth and wanted to say that fried crispy pork has nothing to do with Qi Ru, but even when he talked about Ling He, no one believed him, so Wen Mi could only say that he and Qi Ru had nothing to do with him.

I thought it was over, but when Wen Duo went home for dinner in the evening, Dai Yuanqin mentioned it again at the dinner table.

"I think Qi Ru is a good boy. Do you want to match him with Wen Mi."

Wen Mi's gesture of holding vegetables in his hand paused, and when he wanted to refuse, he heard Wen Duo say.

"Qi Ru told me that he would treat Wen Mi as his younger brother. Mom, don't worry about it. We don't care about who Wen Mi likes to chase after him." Wen Duo changed his usual love of worrying about Wen Mi's emotional life. She actually blocked Wen's mother for him.

"And we all misunderstood. Wen Mi was not a boyfriend before, but an Alpha friend with a good relationship. We all think too much."

Wen Duo helped Wen Mi to speak again and again, and Wen Mi felt surprised. He thought of the fact that his elder brother had sent him a few messages and then they were withdrawn. Looking at it now, he felt that Qi Ru brother should have helped him explain a lot. thing.

Sure enough, after dinner, Wen Duo called Wen Mi to the room alone.

"Qi Ru told me everything about you. In the past, my brother misunderstood you. I didn't understand you and he came to conclusions. In the future, I won't take care of you anymore." Wen Duo didn't expect that he would be a good friend. After a lesson, although embarrassed, at least he wants to understand.