Chapter 23: Wenlucha Bianmi is online for the first time

Meng Xi's shout directly awakened the sleeping Wen Mi. He opened his eyes to meet a pair of eyes that were also sleepy, and the two looked at each other for two seconds.

"I didn't see anything!" Meng Xi ran towards the door with her eyes covered, and when she retreated, she closed the door intimately for the two of them.

The outside sunlight shone in when the curtains were opened. Wen Mi saw clearly the posture of him and Ling He at this time, and he rolled out of Alpha's arms in a hurry.

Wen Mi's loose pajamas leaked a thin white waist, and Ling He was caught off guard by the jade color that was unabated from getting up.

Neither of them spoke. For a while, the atmosphere in the room was a bit awkward, and the feet in Wen Mi's quilt shrank, as if the temperature of Ling Heshi's body still remained.

I don't know how long it was silent, Ling Heshi took the lead in breaking this silence.

"That was my brother just now."

"Very...very energetic."

Neither of them wanted to bring up the matter of being hugged, so they followed the topic and talked awkwardly.

"What's your brother's name?"

Ling He usually answered very briefly, but the two of them were not in the right state this morning. Wen Mi first heard Ling He talk about when his eldest father and little father gave birth to him, and then when he gave birth to a younger brother.

"So in our family, my eldest dad and I have the surnames, and my younger brother and the little dad have surnames."

After a long passage of words, both of them slowed down, and Wen Mi felt for a moment where he had heard the words but didn't think much.

"I'm going to wash my face first..." Wen Mi said, got out of bed neatly and escaped into the bathroom, not daring to look at Ling Heshi more.

Ling Heshi breathed a sigh of relief, half leaning on the bed and looking at the mixed quilt and blanket, although it was messy, it was a bit more of a life. Reminiscing about the little Omega covered with his pheromone, Ling He couldn't help but raised the corners of his mouth. He didn't realize that his eyes were full of Alpha's possessive satisfaction.

When the two of them were sleeping together, they were bumped into by Ling Heshi's younger brother. Wen Mi was embarrassed to go out alone, so he changed his clothes and waited for Ling Heshi to wash up before following together.

Wen Mi noticed something wrong as soon as he left the house, and then he listened to Ling Heshi's words.

"Come out, don't hide."

"You want to go down together?" Meng Xi poked his head out of his room and looked at the two of them. When he saw Omega standing behind his brother, his eyes widened, "Brother Wen Mi?? You are my brother. Who's cheating?"

"..." Wen Mi didn't know for a moment whether he should be surprised that Meng Xi and Ling Heshi were brothers, or surprised what Meng Xi said.

But now he finally knew why Ling Heshi was so familiar with the school road.

"Delete the word derailment." Ling Heshi glanced at Meng Xi and took Wen Mi downstairs.

Meng Xi blinked an eye to understand the meaning of this sentence and immediately chased up. Wen Mi was actually his future sister-in-law? ?

On the first floor, Meng Qingzheng and Ling Zhang were sitting and eating breakfast. They were obviously used to the noisiness of the brothers upstairs. Hearing the footsteps downstairs, Meng Qing urged the brothers to serve the porridge.