Chapter 73: Where is my reward

After dinner, Wen Lu was afraid that he would be called to wash the dishes, so he was sitting on the sofa with the excuse of doing online classes and looking at his mobile phone seriously.

Wen Mi and Ling He did not expose him, they cleaned the table and washed the dishes.

"Why don't you go back to bed today, Wen Lu will definitely live in tonight." When the bed was assigned to Wen Lu Linghe, he could only sleep on the sofa. The sofa was too small, and Wen Mi didn't want Ling He to sleep there.

Ling Heshi understood what little Omega meant, and was afraid that staying would make Wen Mi unable to sleep well, so Alpha agreed.

Before leaving, Ling Heshi kissed Wen Mi's white and tender cheek, and deliberately pressed the man's cheek to sink a little.

Fingertips touched the seal on Wen Mi's cheek that was kissed by him. Ling Heshi told him: "Don't be bullied by your brother when I'm away. If you really want to be bullied, come and sue me. I'll bully you back. "

After listening, Wen Mi sent Ling Heshi away dumbfounded.

As soon as Alpha left, Wen Lu sighed in relief and put the phone off and lay on the sofa.

"Brother, I want to drink freshly squeezed orange juice. Apple juice is also fine. Watermelon juice is even better."

"There are citruses." Wen Mi looked back to the old Wen Luan, took a citrus and threw it to him, "There is no juicer at home."

In the evening when Wen Mi was taking a bath, he heard Wen Luan seem to be calling someone. At first, he didn't hear clearly. Later, his voice became louder and louder. He was arguing with the pheromone durian-flavored roommate.

As soon as Wen Mi came out of the bath, Wen Lu dragged the roommate he had been complaining about. Wen Mi was a little sleepy. He closed his eyes when he was about to fall asleep. Suddenly heard Wen Lu say a word.

"Second brother, there is a smell of citrus on your body and a smell of milk on my body, are you carrying my shower gel with other flavors?"

"Citrus smell?" Wen Mi was pulled onto the bed as soon as he took a shower. He still used the original shampoo and shower gel. There was a scent of mint toothpaste in his mouth. He didn't eat anything. How could there be a citrus smell?

"Is it thick?"

"It's not thick, it smells good. I want any brand of shower gel." Wen Lu sniffed Wen Mi's body, while muttering Wen Mi and secretly changed the shower gel.

Wen Mi was no longer sleepy. He remembered Yu Zhi's words, could it be that his pheromone really smelled of citrus?

Coincidentally, his pheromone is Ling He's favorite citrus?

Wen Mi couldn't believe such a coincidence and luck. Recently, he seemed to have encountered too many lucky things. He didn't dare to think that lucky things would happen to him so frequently.

Ling Heshi only stayed at his house for a few days, but Wen Mi got used to it. He changed to Wen Lu and Wen Mi couldn't sleep anymore. It didn't take long for Wen Lu to fall asleep after turning off the light, but Wen Mi lay down and couldn't fall asleep.

The phone by the pillow shook, Wen Mi looked at the message and a picture from Ling Heshi. Wen Mi opened the phone curiously, and what caught his eye was a photo of the sharply defined, firm and tight abdominal muscles still stained with water drops.

The background of the photo is in Ling Heshi's bathroom. The photo is full of mist after taking a shower, and the photo also has a hazy feeling. The Alpha inside is just wrapped in a bath towel on the lower body, and the upper body is exposed.