Chapter 40: Wen Zaozuo can still touch it

Wen Mi's home is not big and the bathroom is small. It's perfect for Omega, but it's too narrow for an Alpha like Ling Heshi. However, she uses Wen Mi's shampoo and shower gel, which is printed by Wen Mi. With the light yellow towel of Sunflower, Ling Heshi took the bath with great enjoyment.

Alpha in the bathroom was blowing his hair in a good mood, while Wen Mi outside the bathroom had trouble facing his bed.

Although Wen Mi's bed was also a big bed, it was a circle smaller than the bed in Ling Heshi's room. Two Omegas were okay, but if they changed to Ling He, they would inevitably encounter each other several times when they turned over. The small sofa in the living room was too tight for him to sleep, let alone Ling Heshi.

When Ling Heshi came out of the bathroom, Wen Mi took a quilt out of the cabinet and carried it to the bed. There were still a few steps away from the bed. Wen Mi looked over when he heard the movement.

For Wen Mi, the already loose T-shirt was worn on Alpha and turned into a tights. The clothes were tight to draw out the muscle lines of Ling He, and Wen Mi could even see the shape of the opponent's abdominal muscles.

This kind of visual effect is even more shocking than Ling Heshi's standing in front of Wen Mi with his upper body. After only watching for two seconds, Wen Mi hurriedly looked away. He looked at Ling Heshi's trousers. The trousers were not as tight as the top, but short. Part of it doesn't fit.

"These are your school uniform pants?" Ling Heshi didn't seem to feel uncomfortable with the size of his clothes, and asked curiously, pulling his trouser legs.

"I bought it in the college sports class." Wen Mi replied unconsciously and his eyes returned to Ling Heshi's upper body. The light fabric was tightly attached to Ling Heshi's skin, and the white T-shirt was even stretched a bit. She was transparent, Wen Mi's throat was dry, and the quilt on her hand was not held in her mind.

Just as the quilt was about to land, Ling Heshi stepped forward to help Wen Mi catch the quilt. The distance between the two of them is only separated by a quilt. The heat on Ling He's body just washed away. The air is scented by Wen Mi's favorite floral shower gel. I will use this shower gel tomorrow, but Somehow Wen Mi still smelled a sweet fragrance.

"I, I... I will take a bath too." Wen Mi flushed and stammered, pushing the quilt into Ling Heshi's arms, rushing into the bathroom, and closing the door with a "bang".

The left Alpha Adam's apple rolled, smelling the citrus pheromone released by the little Omega because of his excitement, and chuckled lightly.

So cute.

Wen Mi calmed down in the bathroom for a long time, and finally stopped thinking about Alpha's figure. As a result, he didn't think about it until he finished the bath. He came in too anxiously and forgot to take his pajamas.

"Ling Heshi..." Wen Mi called out with a trembling tail.

"What's wrong?"

Wen Mi saw a vague black shadow appearing at the door, and when he heard the voice of Ling He, he was not very close to the door.

"I forgot to take my pajamas... Take it for me and just dry it on the balcony."

Ling Heshi answered and then footsteps sounded.

Alpha walked to the balcony. Little Omega didn't have many clothes to dry. Ling Heshi saw the pajamas that Wen Mi had worn last time. The pajamas were very soft and comfortable in his hands, just like the little Omega gave him.

Ling Heshi left some pheromone on his pajamas, and when he turned around, he caught a glimpse of a square white cloth on the drying rack.

Ling He took a breath, didn't take the little Omega in the pajamas, and certainly didn't take the underwear. Although Wen Mi is thin, his **** is round and curled. You can imagine the plump shape outlined by the little Omega when he is wearing it.