Chapter 54: Do you want to sign

Wen Mi hurried to the hospital, Tao Cheng was waiting for him at the door.

Wen Mi finally breathed a sigh of relief when Tao Cheng said Ling He was not seriously injured, and then he figured out what was wrong.

"You and Ling He knew each other?" To be more precise, Wen Mi felt they knew each other very well.

Tao Cheng didn't want to hide from Wen Mi at first, but she never had the opportunity to say that after Ling Heshi became awake, he thought that through Wen Mi's friend, he could help Ling Heshi chase people.

Now that Wen Mi asked, Tao Cheng simply confessed that he was a friend of Ling Heshi.

"He called you this afternoon. Actually, he asked my opinion before calling. I was afraid that he could not explain clearly during the susceptibility period. Then I called him back and learned that he had been in a car accident."

"The driver of the van drunk driving off the road and hit three cars in a row." Tao Cheng led Wen Mi to the ward and said by the way, "Everyone is there. Uncle Ling wanted to notify you, but Meng Xi was too anxious to lose his phone. Yes, I happened to have your call on the scene."

Wen Mi stopped when he was walking, and he heard Tao Cheng ask him what's wrong.

Based on the time Ling Heshi called and Tao Cheng's words, Wen Mi thought that Ling Heshi must have heard Ye Gaozhuo answer his call. He was irritated and left home suddenly. As a result, there was a car accident.

Suddenly Wen Mi was afraid to see Ling He.

"Can I... just give him a sneak peek?"

Tao Cheng didn't understand Wen Mi's thoughts. He thought Ling Heshi must want to see Wen Mi very much now, but when he wanted to persuade him to see the sad expression on Wen Mi's face that was almost crying, the words that came to his mouth became Good.

On the floor of Ling Heshi's ward, Ling Zhangduan and Meng Qing went to the office to talk to the doctor. Outside the ward, only Meng Xi was lying on the window, wiping his eyes after a while.

Special wards are occupied by Omega and Alpha in fever and susceptible periods. In order to prevent patients from being irritated, the transparent windows of the ward are not big. Tao Cheng agreed to Wen Mi and let him take a peek at Ling He, so she looked for it. Meng Xi was called away with an excuse.

As soon as Meng Xi left and Wen Mi walked over, he saw the scene in the ward through the glass.

There are many instruments beside the bed showing Alpha's body value, and Alpha is lying on the bed with his eyes closed and a piece of cotton cloth is pasted on his forehead, and gauze is also wrapped around his arm that hangs on the water outside the quilt.

Alpha, which has always been strong, looked particularly fragile at this time.

Wen Mi said sorry through the glass, tears couldn't help but burst into his eyes.

When Wen Mi wiped his tears, he didn't notice that Alpha's head on the hospital bed moved and turned into a window facing the hospital room.

After watching Ling He for a long time, Wen Mi's phone shook and Tao Cheng sent a message saying that he was coming back with Meng Xi. Wen Mi looked at Ling He last time and left quietly.

As soon as Wen Mi got on the elevator, the other elevator, Meng Qing and Ling Zhang, came down, and they happened to see Wen Mi's back.

Meng Qing called Wen Mi, and the elevator door was closed.

When the husband and wife returned to the door of the ward, they lay on the bed with their eyes open when they saw Ling He, as if thinking about something.