Chapter 87: The famous thing is not a video but an emoticon

In the secluded coffee shop, Wen Mi and Meng Qing sit in a private room alone. I don't know what incense was ordered in the private room. The sweet and elegant smell is very good, but Wen Mi is not in the mood to care about the incense.

The two-seaters and four-seaters outside are well separated, but as soon as Meng Qing came in and asked for a private room, he must talk to him about some important things that could not be heard by others.

What topic cannot be heard? It must be about Ling Heshi who many people know.

Auntie was resting outside alone, Wen Mi squeezed the bag with the logo of the baby store printed on the seat beside her in a panic.

Meng Qing ordered lattes and small cakes for Wen Mi. The shape of the small cakes is very delicate, and they look delicious, but Wen Mi, who loves sweets, has no appetite.

Meng Qing only ordered a cup of coffee, but he was actually a little nervous. Originally, this should have been the cub personally said to Wen Mi, but after a business trip, Wen Mi noticed the abnormality again in the past two days. After receiving a call from his son, Meng Qing also thought about meeting Wen Mi for two days and said that he did not expect to meet him by chance today.

"Wen Mi, do you remember the last time you came to Meng Xi to receive a courier?"

Wen Mi rubbed his finger against the handle of the cup and nodded. He not only remembered the delivery but also remembered Meng Xi dividing his salted egg yolk biscuits.

"In fact, their eldest father found a report of your medical examination inside."

Wen Mi thumped in his heart, medical report? Why is his medical report in Meng Xi's express delivery?

Suddenly Wen Mi thought of the phone call he overheard, Jian Mingyue's photo that was targeted by Ling Heshi.

"Is it Jian Mingyue?" Wen Mi's palm is cold, if it is really her, then the medical report...

Now Ling Heshi's little dad and big dad should all know that he is not a normal Omega business, right?

"The child accidentally saw you and Zai Zai go to the hospital, and asked the experts you saw, and it took some time to get your medical report."

Wen Mi is not stupid. Hearing this, he suddenly remembered something. The pregnant Omega he met in the hospital that time, he told him that someone looked at him viciously and reminded him to be careful. So would that person be the Jian Mingyue who met him?

When Jian Mingyue wanted to separate him and Ling He, she saw him in the hospital that day, so she became suspicious and got his medical report. She was sure that he didn't dare to tell Meng Qing their physical condition, and wanted to separate him through Meng Qing and Ling Zhangduan. He and Ling Heshi.

Now that Meng Qing knows, will he oppose their relationship? Wen Mi remembered when Ling He said that Meng Qing once let him go on a blind date with Alpha. AA loves will not have children. Does that mean Meng Qing doesn't mind if Ling He has a next generation?

Having said that, Wen Mi's body has just been checked and healed slowly and his condition improved, but Meng Qing can accept that his body is very poor and often gets sick. Maybe he is not alive Omega?

Wen Mi didn't know the origin of Ling Heshi and his kidnapping case back then. Meng Qing now not only likes Wen Mi but also feels guilty, so he wants to make up for his unconsciously over-enthusiasm.

Meng Qing didn't talk about the kidnapping case, and he couldn't do it for him.

"ZiZiZi explained to us about the inspection report..."